Download - Tips for Motivating Employees
- 1. An employee is not working just for earning money, and it is essential to recognize that his needs are beyond that. Recognition is not just about an annual appraisal meeting where you decide the salary increment and bonus for the year.
- 2. Talented employees who are conscious about their career progression are always on a look out of higher challenges, which can help them further their career.
- 3. In absence of job security an employee gets nervous and stressed, hence he might waste his energy in unnecessarily getting concerned about matters not related to his job responsibilities.
- 4. To keep a congenial atmosphere in the office, it is important to ensure two-way communication. Employers must not only clearly state their expectations from the employees they must also give a patient ear if the employees have something to say.
- 5. Nominating an employee for attending an educational course, which is likely to enhance his career growth prospects, is also a way to recognize the employees work.
- 6. The AMCAT is Indias first employability assessment test that help fresh graduates to get their first job quickly and efficiently.