dnx global talk ★ natalie sisson - how to monetize yourself and build a thriving brand, business...
out of 39
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How to Monetize Yourself, Build a Thriving Brand, Business and a Loyal Community.
- 2. HIER STEHT DIE HEADLINEWhat are you going to learn? How you can find your "Sweet Spot and actually get paid to do what you love and work from anywhere How to Launch and Sell an Online Product in 7 Days or Less Based on What You Already Know How to build an awesome community of ravings fans based on being your own unique self
- 3. Who the heck am I?
- 4. How did I start out?
- 5. Where it all began in April 2010
- 6. Ive Learned the Art of Monetizing Me
- 7. I have six revenue streams
- 8. How Can You Find Your "Sweet Spot", Actually Get Paid To Do What You Love, Are Good At and Turn That Into a Real Business?
- 9. 4 Steps to finding your sweetspot 1. Know your fundamentals 2. Know your strengths 3. Listen to others 4. Find the solution
- 10. How I monetized my sweetspot FREE $1500
- 11. How I monetized my sweetspot $297
- 12. How I monetized my sweetspot $19pm
- 13. Real Life Case Studies to model and apply to your own life.
- 14. Are you an artist? Stuff I love to do Stuff Im Good At Stuff people will pay me for Art Creating Making Painting Journaling Yoga Meditation Painting small, Impressionistic landscapes Encouraging others to be creative Offering constructive criticism Original artwork Prints Iphone cases/other goods Art e-courses, books, retreats Adding yoga and meditation to my art courses?
- 15. Real Life Case Studies - Art
- 16. Do you love to cook? Stuff I love to do Stuff Im Good At Stuff people will pay for Cooking Eating healthy Cooking allergy friendly meals Converting recipes to be gluten/dairy free or even vegan Making healthy meals that taste flavorful Experimenting with recipes to add my own flair Ebooks Recipes How to go gluten dairy free Ecourse Book deal
- 17. Real Life Case Studies - Cooking
- 18. Do you love to throw parties? Stuff I love to do Stuff Im Good At Stuff people will pay me for Throwing parties Coming up with fun themes Making/finding decorations Party styling Party rentals Party in a box (subscription box?) Retreats
- 19. Real Life Case Studies - Cooking
- 20. How to Launch and Sell an Online Product in 7 Days or Less Based on What You Already Know
- 21. How to make money right now 1. Come up with a mini-topic you can teach in about 1-2 hours. 2. Pick a date in your calendar that you can run this training LIVE in the next 7 days 3. Make your offer to your email list for your training and if you dont have one, run a Facebook advertising campaign 4. Do the training via webinar (GoToMeeting or Live Hangout) 5. Record it and send people the recording.
- 22. Real Life People In My Freedom Plan Who Took The 7 Day Challenge
- 23. Healthy Food and Sports Niche Karen ran: Homemade Energy Bars, Chews and Gels Made Easy! She had 5 people register who paid $17 each. Total income was $85
- 24. Language Learning Niche Gareth gave a live training in Conditional Sentences Got 25 sales at 10 per person Total income 250
- 25. Presentation and Speaking Niche Helen delivered: How to Wow your Audience in English - Top Tips for Japanese Presenters She had 19 paying registrants. Total income 50,800yen (US$412)
- 26. How is Helen monetizing further? eBook repurposed from the training as a low price point offer 3-tier bundle 1. webinar recording only, 2. eBook only, 3. both A more in-depth training course delivered over a month live based off the paid webinar Monthly webinars on different topics, e.g., listening skills, participating in global calls, facilitating global calls and meetings Further in person workshops
- 27. How Do You Build Community of Raving Super Fans?
- 28. How do you create a community? There are two simple ways you can use your personality, brand and socialmedia to gain trust and credibility and build an awesome community. 1. Be yourself. Be helpful. Be outstanding. 2. Treat people (your tribe!) like you give a damn.
- 29. Be Yourself and Share Your World
- 30. Encourage your Tribe to Share Theirs
- 31. LIVE online events and FREE content
- 32. Hold Meetups and In Person Events
- 33. Meet your Tribe in person 1-1
- 34. Run Paid Retreats/ Getaways/ Workshops
- 35. Publish a Book, Manifesto, Speech
- 36. Stay True To You Openly share your failures, trials and tribulations Share real pictures and videos that relate to you + your brand Give great tips and provide a ton of value for free Share behind the scenes - seriously do! Let people be advocates, ambassadors and tribe members
- 37. So how are you going to monetize YOU?!
- 38. Keep in touch and tell me! suitcaseentrepreneur.com/freedom thefreedomplan.rocks @nataliesisson
View more >