Designing e learning environment to encourage student centred learning
Post on 29-Nov-2014
- 1. Designing e-learning environment toencourage student centred learning Arkhadi Pustaka, Herman Saksono Center of Innovations in Higher Education, University of Gadjah Mada INDONESIA
- 2. IWhat am I going to talk about? Generally, about eLisas redesign What is eLisa? Why it was redesigned? How does it work? How about the user participation on its early deployment?
- 3. At the end of the presentation I hope I can: Give the description of the application of its conceptual shift on the design. Share experiences from the early implementation of the design
- 4. What is eLisa?
- 5. Why?
- 6. the shifting gears phenomenon
- 7. the shifting gears phenomenon
- 8. the shifting gears phenomenon
- 9. the shifting gears phenomenon
- 10. the shifting gears phenomenon TCL S
- 11. the shifting gears phenomenonWeb 2.0 1
- 12. Hence eLisa was redesigned:Collaboration Oriented Content
- 13. How does it look?
- 14. eLisa 1
- 15. eLisa 3
- 16. How does it work?
- 17. In general We removed the focus from content presentation (learning materials)by transforming discussion activities as thecenter of attention without eliminating or separating the learning materials
- 18. On its early deployment:
- 19. On its early deployment:
- 20. On its early deployment:
- 21. On its early deployment:
- 22. Finding successful implementation,measured by visits and discussion participation, depends on how the lecturers use eLisa as a tool for delivering learning
- 23. TerimakasihThank you for your attention
View more >
Designing Student-Centered e-Learning ? Designing Student-Centered e-Learning Environments ... process
Encouraging lifelong learning through student-centred ... learning conference paper...Encouraging lifelong learning through student-centred learning ... Introduction Recent Malaysian ... through student-centred learning approaches ...
Student-centred and Teacher-centred Learning Environment in Pre-Vocational Secondary Education; Psychological Needs, And Motivation