atm machines going green
out of 11
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONATM machines are one of the most indispensable part of our lives. One of the latest technological developments considering the conversation of environment has been made which involves ATM machines to reduce carbon footprint. This presentation which gives an insight into latest technological improvements in ATM machines that helps to protect our environment.
- 1. ATM Machines Going Green
- 2. ATM machines are an indispensible part of our everyday life. Reducing the carbon footprint of ATM machines is a key focus for ATM owners & manufacturers.
- 3. Following are six ways ATM machines are becoming eco-friendly
- 4. 1) Electronic Deposits 2) E-Receipts 3) Alternative Energy 4) Equipment Recycling 5) ATM Remodeling 6) Mobile ATM Transactions
- 5. Electronic Deposits ATMs are being designed with the latest technology in automatic deposit features. Automatic deposits are fast, easy and paperless.
- 6. E-Receipts Text messages or emails can serve as e-receipts, providing consumers with paperless billing.
- 7. Alternative Energy ATM machines with solar power options are rapidly popping up in urban areas, and have the ability to reduce power usage by up to 90%.
- 8. Equipment Recycling Using recycled ATM equipment is cost effective, guaranteed, and reduces the quantity of e-wastes.
- 9. ATM Remodeling ATM remodeling or reburbishing has several eco-friendly features. The affordable and upgraded hardware is efficient and requires minimal use of resources.
- 10. Mobile ATM Transactions ATM transactions are rapidly moving into the smartphone world, lessening the need for plastic ATM cards.
- 11. Kingsoft Office Make Presentation much more fun 370 Goddard Irvine, CA 92618 Phone 949.417.5000 Fax 949.417.5001 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.nationalcash.com
View more >
Supply Installation of ATM For Proposal For Supply Installation of ATM Machines Bank of Baroda e-business Department 7th Floor, Baroda Sun Tower C
Energy and Emission Reduction Potential for Bank ATM Units ... ?· thousands of Automatic Teller Machines…
Chapter 9 ATM Networks Why ATM? BISDN Reference Model ATM Layer ATM Adaptation Layer ATM Signaling PNNI Routing Classical IP over ATM
CHAPTER #6 Introducti on to ATM. Contents Introduction ATM Cells ATM Architecture ATM Connections Addressing and Signaling IP over ATM
How to steal money from ATM machines - HITCON R1 1600...How to steal money from ATM machines become rich, NOT famous and NOT get caught :) ... on/octet-stream 200 185 14375 3 Java/1.6.0_3 1 . Exploit serving domains
The Adoption of Automatic Teller Machines in Nigeria: An ...iisit.org/Vol6/IISITv6p373- Adoption of Automatic Teller Machines in Nigeria: ... Keywords: Adoption, Automatic Teller Machine (ATM), Banks, ... Adoption of Automatic Teller Machines in Nigeria
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LEADERSHIP ?· course self-learning machines is going to ... They examine the…
World ATM Congress 2015 The Future ATM Generation ?· World ATM Congress 2015 The Future ATM Generation…
ATM/Kiosk Management › case study Server Study – ATM/Kiosk Management ATM/Kiosk Management – efficient and secure Automatic teller machines (ATMs) and other banking terminals are automated systems which are usually operated by a management center
Nautilus Hyosung - ATM Machines for Sale | Texas | ATM ... Hyosung, Inc. Nautilus Hyosung, Inc., a subsidiary of the Hyosung Group, has been a pioneering force in the development of financial services, ATM technologies. Today, with nearly three decades of experience, Nautilus
Information for Participants, Tel.: +66 (0) 85 484 1096 email@example.com Fax: +662 288-1024 ATM machines
Targets for ATM phosphorlation - ?· Targets for ATM phosphorylation atm map 28/7/05 14:24 Page 1. ATM…