art garden gallery students share their paintings and art works. teachers share their paintings,...
Post on 24-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Art Garden Gallery Students share their paintings and art works. Teachers share their paintings, build albums of famous artists, put their paintings and works in specific albums. Guess and Draw A small interactive game Teachers Survey One student paints, the other ones guess what he/she is painting. Reward. Ignite interest. C. S. C (Create, Share, Comment) Create: paint and replay their painting process, as well as uploading paintings, art works, audio, and video. Share: Share their projects to friends, teachers, parents, and the public. Comment: add description to their works. The description can be texts, audio or video. Comment on each others works through audio, video, text, and painting process. If possible, friends and add more to the original paintings and a group collaborate on one painting. Test Time Machine Students travel across time and space to appreciate paintings and art works.
- Slide 3
- Teacher Survey According to your teaching experience as a Art teacher, what do you think are the difficulties in teaching fine arts? Please specify the difficulties and reasons. In what aspects do students have difficulty grasping, during their understanding of the textbook contents? How often do students discuss in groups A. More than once per class B. Once a class C. Every two or three classes D. Once a month E.Never How often do you have students collaborate with each other, and share their works? Do you think it is useful to have students discuss and share? Why How many students have the opportunity to share their stories and drawings about their hometown? Do you think theyre useful? How much time on average is allocated to appreciation in a class? Whats the difficulty? How much time on average is spent on drawing? Whats the difficulty? Whats the efficient pedagogy you will often use in class? How do you think of students art appreciation skills?
- Slide 4
- Some problems Painting: Students lacks creativity. They dont know what to paint unless shown by the teacher. They only copies exactly what the teacher paints. Sharing and Commenting: Class time is limited. Students have little time to share whatever they have drawn, let alone comment on each others works. Appreciation: the understanding of new concepts (such as oil painting, ink painting, hue, layout, etc.) are hard for students. Time devoted to art appreciation is limited and students have little chance to explore by themselves.
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Voice Thread Test Voice Thread http://voicethread.com/http://voicethread.com/ http://voicethread.com/?#u1348168 Students: 6 th graders Topics: Low carbon life, Chinese New year Painting The problems: It is hard to open the website in China because its a U.S. website. Students cant understand English. Microphones.
- Slide 7
- Time Machine Appreciation process: Look and Think (observation and exploration) Tutorial specially designed for different aspects of art appreciation. (For example, the appreciation of Chinese painting will be divided into five parts.1.mounting and composition 2.Colophons and seals 3.Season and color 4.Spatial expression 5.Texture strokes Finish tasks (applying whatever they have learnt in the tutotials, such as concepts, ideas) Creation game (decorate the room with the paintings and art works that they have grasped) All the contents (paintings and art works) will be curriculum based.
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
- Beijing Opera Facial Paintings 1.Color 2.Symmetric 3.Shape 4.Eyebrow 5.Mouth
- Slide 10
- Take a moment to look at these facial paintings.
- Slide 11
- What is the first thing you notice?
- Slide 12
- What other things do you see?
- Slide 13
- What are the similarities among these facial paintings?
- Slide 14
- What are their difference s?
- Slide 15
- Lets zoom in. Now whats the first thing that you notice?
- Slide 16
- What other things do you see?
- Slide 17
- How many parts can this facial painting be divided into?
- Slide 18
- Are the two parts divided by the neutral axis the same or different?
- Slide 19
- Whats your impression of this facial painting? Can you make a guess about the corresponding opera character?
- Slide 20
- Look at the forehead, eyes, nose, mouth and eyebrows, whatre your discoveries?
- Slide 21
- What are the difference s between these two images?
- Slide 22
- Whats the similarity between them?
- Slide 23
- How do they make you feel?
- Slide 24
- What else do they make you think?
- Slide 25
- Do you have any questions ?
- Slide 26
- Tutorial on color
- Slide 27
- Task Connect facial paintings of specific colors with well-known characters. Decorate the fan with facial paintings.
- Slide 28
- Slide 29
- Slide 30
- Cao Cao, styled Mengde, was a warlord and the penultimate chancellor of the Eastern Han Dynasty. Described as "capable minister in peaceful times, unrighteous hero in chaotic times", he was often portrayed as a cruel and merciless tyrant. The facial painting of Cao Cao has the bottom color of white, doesnt he look catty and cunning?
- Slide 31
- Slide 32
- Slide 33
- Thank you
View more >