words we need
Post on 06-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSome important words & thoughts we need in our lives to enrich us & make us better more engaging people.
- 1. IMPORTANT WORDS TO ENRICH YOUR LIFE
3. Take charge of your life by BEGINNING something you have always wanted to do, if it seems overwhelming at first, then start small & challenge yourself to greater achievements along the way.
5. Your IMAGINATION has no boundaries, imaging & dreaming about something is you first step to achieving.If Thomas Edison didnt dream about LIGHT where would we be today ?
7. LAUGHTER is a direct route to the soul. It broadens your perspective, makes you healthy by reducing stress, and makes an unbearable situation in your life more bearable.
9. BELIEVE in yourself, set you mind to predict success. Have a daily affirmation. Tell yourself you will SUCCEED at whatever you are doing at the moment.
11. SEEK new opportunities by exposing your weaknesss & vulnerabilities. Allow yourself to grow. Dont live strictly with your comfort zone. Living is not existing, but rather experiencing what life has to offer.
13. Have FUN, learn to relax & take time off spending it with friends & family. Dont forget to have FUN even if its something like reading or gardening, do something different. You will see you will come back recharged & refreshed.
15. Learn to TRUST you inner voice, there is nothing worse than being indecisive about something you need to do, so trust what you think is right, and inevitably that is the right answer.
17. Try LISTEN carefully to another persons point of view, it will give you a clearer perspective of other peoples wishes & dreams, and by really listening to them they will appreciate your options and LISTEN to your views.
19. CREATIVITY maintains the balance in our lives. The more creative we become, so too do we achieve real balance in our lives. What did you CREATE today ?
21. Nurture the REALTIONSHIPS you have, because they are the true friends & family that help you through the hard times. And it makes your life more meaningful when they uplift you.
23. Humans need TOUCH in their lives to survive and thrive. So give your loved ones a hug. Pat your friends on the back. And TOUCH those that truly need compassion in their lives
25. Learn to FORGIVE because its life giving & empowering. Walking around with bags of woes on your back is doing yourself injustice. FORGIVE those that have done something to you. It makes you a better person.
27. PRAY is stronger than we realize. PRAY is about asking GOD direction in life. When we think about giving up, PRAY guides us on the right path. Nurture this connection with GOD, let him give you true direction in life.
29. Dont loose HOPE. Even in the worst of time HOPE can pull us through. Even in the worst of times when can triumph over hardship & sorrow. HOPE is what sustains humanity.
31. We cant always choose our circumstances, but we can CHOOSE our attitude toward them. We can CHOOSE to make our lives better. Its in our hands.
33. APPRECIATE the good in yourselves and those around you. Look for the good in other people. As the wealth needs to be appreciated. They need your APPRECIATION and motivation.
35. Happiness involves GIVINGfreely to others and not excepting anything in return. And giving is not always monetary, it could be about sharing some of your time to help others by getting involved.
37. READING removes boundaries. It allows you to ask questions and become educated about the world we live in and share together. KNOWLEDGE is a power greater than no other.
39. WRITE your thoughts. Share with ours. Words are freedom of expression. Words are powerful. They give your life and others lives meaning.
41. RELEASE yourself sometimes from your obligations, avoid doing something just because everyone things you should, learn to relax. To give yourself time.
42. Brought to you by