words that changed my life
out of 13
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSometimes in your life you read or hear something that resonates with your being. You feel like those words were created for you, that somehow they belong to you, that they open your eyes and your mind. They change you forever.
- 1. Words that changed my life
- 2. Sometimes in your life you read or hear something that resonates with your being. You feel like thosewords were created for you, that somehow they belong to you, that they open your eyes and your mind.They change you forever.
- 3. 1 Impossible is nothing. It came as a revelation to me. That moment changed my way of thinking and the way I approached problems.
- 4. 2 So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. My son, I want to give you an advice.
- 5. 3 Good artists copy; great artists steal. There was a time when I though that everything starts with a blank sheet. Now I know better.
- 6. 4In theory, theory and practice arethe same. In practice, they are not. Once I was a romantic and a naive. Now I shut up and start testing.
- 7. 5 Real artists ship. I dont create abandonware anymore.
- 8. 6 Its not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. Design is such an esoteric thing. Alchemy sounds piece of cake.
- 9. 7 Life can be much broader, once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter then you. And you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. Once you learn that youll never be the same again. Yes, this is the Secret of Life.
- 10. 8 Do less than your competitors to beat them. Solve the simple problems and leave the hairy, difcult, nasty problems to everyone else. Instead of oneupping, try one-downing. Instead of outdoing, try underdoing. I always loved books, but none so much as Getting Real.
- 11. 9 Stick to whats truly essential. Take whatever you think your product should be and cut it in half. Or, life is short, dont waste it.
- 12. 10 Share your knowledge with the world. I keep thinking about what I know and might be useful to others. Then I share that.
- 13. appsthatmatter.blogspot.com
View more >
AskStrider: What Has Changed on My Machine Lately? ?· AskStrider: What Has Changed on My Machine Lately?…