womans rights in ethipoia
out of 12
Post on 21-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Women's rights in Ethiopia By, Mehrin Hueston, Cory Fellows and Alexis Galvin
- The women in Ethiopia are not being protected by their laws.
- They also can go to school but are not required to so that they can work for other people.
- Women would like to go to school and learn more but others would rather them stay home and work for them.
- At 11 years old children in Ethiopia are forced to be married.
- Whenthey are 14 they are pregnant.
- If they survived through the pregnancy they would have to sell their bodies.
- We can help by sending a letter to the government of Ethiopia saying that they should make their laws more protective of women.
- Also that women should be able to work less and have the men work more.
- We can fundraise for them to go to school and get their supplies.
- They should be able to go to school because they deserve it and need the education.
12. Thanks for watching!
View more >
Hee-Dong Yang©, Ewha Womans University Teaching about Standardization in University: Experiences in Korea Hee-Dong Yang Ewha Womans University 1