why should you be in the other 25% of the world's population?

Download Why should you be in the other 25% of the World's Population?

Post on 11-Aug-2014

3.537 views

Category:

Career

6 download

Embed Size (px)

DESCRIPTION

" ... to the average person, if you have to go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy." - Jerry Seinfeld. approximately 75% of the world's population is scared of public speaking and would do almost anything to get out of situation that requires them to speak infront of a crowd. The ppt talk about why, one should try to be in the other 25% of the population!

TRANSCRIPT

  • Why should you be in the OTHER 25% of the World's Population? Power Point Guard
  • 75% of the worlds population would rather be dead than make a presentation in front of an audience! Power Point Guard
  • Why You Should be In the Other 25% Power Point Guard
  • Reason #1 Presentations = Storytelling Power Point Guard
  • Story telling is one of the oldest craft known to humans. Power Point Guard
  • Story telling forms the backbone of some of the most influential industries. Power Point Guard
  • Entertainment Power Point Guard
  • Entertainment Advertising Power Point Guard
  • AdvertisingJournalismEntertainment Power Point Guard
  • Storytelling = Effective Communication Power Point Guard
  • Reason #2 Presentations = Effective Communication Power Point Guard
  • Effective Communication consists of two parts : The Visual Cue + The Message Power Point Guard
  • The Visual Cue Power Point Guard
  • The Message Power Point Guard The Visual Cue
  • Awesome Presentations consist of two parts : The Visual Cue + The Message Power Point Guard
  • The Visual Cue Power Point Guard
  • The Visual Cue The MessagePower Point Guard
  • Human Brain processes images 60,000X faster than words. Power Point Guard
  • Humans recall information presented as images 6X more easily than text. Power Point Guard
  • People remember messages they relate to Power Point Guard
  • And act on messages they remember ! Power Point Guard
  • Effective Power Point Guard
  • Reason #3 Presentations = Creating an Impact Power Point Guard
  • Presentations that create an impact, Sell Products Power Point Guard
  • Help Raise 75 000 000$ for Charity Power Point Guard Presentations that create an impact,
  • Change the Way People Think Power Point Guard Presentations that create an impact,
  • Presentations that create an impact, Change the World Power Point Guard
  • Why should you be in the other 25% ? 75% of the world population would rather be dead than make a presentation in front of an audience! Power Point Guard
  • Presentations are just another way of Story Telling Presentations are tools of Effective Communication Presentations create Impact And lastly Power Point Guard
  • Presentations Change the World! Power Point Guard
  • 75% of the people who see the presentation wont take the trouble of sharing it Power Point Guard
  • Be the Other 25% ! Power Point Guard
  • A Power Point Guards Presentation Write to us thepowerpointguard@gmail.com To Create Presentations that can Change the World! Power Point Guard
  • Credits http://bit.ly/14htdJP Lamps Slide 1 http://bit.ly/17INLLV PublicSpeaking Slide 2 http://bit.ly/17IUbSI Shoes Slide 3 http://bit.ly/151UiDg Cave Stories Slide 5 http://adobe.ly/18axs9B Influence Slide 6 http://bit.ly/18xvAM5 Box Office http://bit.ly/151Wkn5 Newspaperprinting http://bit.ly/16dXsxY KetchupAd Slide 7,8,9 http://bit.ly/16kHRh8 Sign language Slide 10 http://bit.ly/r2Gy7U PostAd Slide 12-14 http://bit.ly/WxlgO1 Bullet Points Slide 15-18 http://bit.ly/19dWGmj Steve Jobs Slide 25 http://bit.ly/10kCmi5 ScottHarrison Slide 26 http://bit.ly/1aKkMIA SimonSinek Slide 27 http://bit.ly/155DWEz Ken Robinson Slide 28 http://bit.ly/1eovUz4 Changethe World Slide 31 http://bit.ly/1527JDa Mechanics Slide 19 http://bit.ly/1aKcpgc PrototypeSketch Slide 19 http://bit.ly/18xKcLr Cue Cards Slide 20 http://bit.ly/1dohJqK BabyRelate Slide 21 http://bit.ly/1eP9KXK BabyAct Slide 22 Power Point Guard http://blog.hubspot.com

Recommended

View more >