why do we have friends? friendship quotations : friendship is an essential indent in the making of...
Click here to load reader
Post on 23-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Why Do We Have Friends? Friendship Quotations : Friendship is an essential indent in the making of a healthful, rewarding life. Friendship is both a source of pleasure and a component of good health. Friends bring the most joy and the most pain. But they always find a way to mend your heart back together after they break it. With close friends in their lives, people develop courage and positive attitudes. Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality; the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
- Slide 4
- Why Do We Have Friends? Why do we have friends? Friends are special people that care for you, they feel for you. You tell friends about your life, and they tell you about theirs. Why do we have friends? They are there for you when you make a bad decision or maybe even a good one. You tell each other secrets. Hopefully they won't tell, but some things are meant to be told. Why do we have friends? Not to disclose or ignore. But to be there whenever they need you. Even if they leave they will always be your friends. Why do we have friends? We have friends for the best memories a person could have. We have friends to live, to fight, to cry, to face reality. We all have friends. Maybe we haven't found them yet or maybe you have. Who are your true friends?
- Slide 5
- Seasons in The Sun Goodbye to you my trusted friend We've known each other since we were nine or ten Together we've climbed hills and trees Learned of love and ABCs Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees Goodbye my friend it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that spring is in the air. Pretty girls are everywhere Think of me and I'll be there We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of times. Goodbye papa it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky. Now that spring is in the air Little children everywhere When you see them I'll be there
- Slide 6
- What Is A True Friend? Friendship Quotations : A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they werent true friends in the first place. True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts. Memories last forever, never do they die. Friends stay together, never say goodbye. A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself. True friendship is like sound health.The value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
- Slide 7
- What Is A True Friend? Sometimes in life, you find a special friend: someone who changes your life just by being a part of it someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world; someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. And that is what we call as a TRUE FRIEND!!!
- Slide 8
- My One True Friend And now, is it too late to say how you made my life so different in your quiet way? I can see the joy in simple things, a sunlit sky and all the songs we used to sing. I have walked and I have prayed. I could forgive and we could start again. In the end, you are my one true friend. For all the times you closed your eyes, allowing me to stumble Or to be surprised by life with all its twists and turns. I made mistakes; you always knew that I would learn. And when I left, it's you who stayed. You always knew that I'd come home again. In the end, you are my one true friend. Though love may break, it never dies. It changes shape, through changing eyes, what I denied, I now can see you always were the light inside of me. I know it was you. In the end, you are my one true friend. My one true friend, I always knew that it was you.
- Slide 9
- Do you want to be taken care of by someone when you get sick? Do you want to have a shoulder to cry on when you get struck? Do you want to get someone by your side when you make the most stupid decision in the world? Do you want to have a hand to hold to when you cannot retell the right way? If youve got a person like this, youre really lucky to have enjoyed the sweetness of a true friendship. Congratulations!!!
- Slide 10
- Little faith brightens a rainy day Life is difficult, you cant go away Don't hide yourself in the corner You have my place to stay Sorrow is gonna say goodbye Opens up youll see the happy sunshine Keep going on with your dream Chasing tomorrows sunrise Sun will shine, my friend Won't let you cry,my dear Seeing you, share the tear Make my world disappear Youll never be alone in darkness We are with you holding hands You have god to believe Were meant to your friends That's what a friendship be
- Slide 11
- H o w t o M a i n t a i n A F r i e n d s h i p ? E v e r y s t o r y h a s i t s o w n p l o t, s i m i l a r l y, e v e r y p e r s o n h a s h i s o w n c h a r a c t e r. O b v i o u s l y t h e S o u t h P o l e c a n n e v e r m e e t t h e N o r t h, b u t i t s s t i l l p o s s i b l e t h a t t w o p e o p l e o f d i f f e r e n t t e m p e r c a n b e b e s t f r i e n d s. T h e n, w h a t i s i t t h a t b r i n g s t w o p e o p l e t o g e t h e r ? A n d w h a t i s i t t h a t k e e p s a f r i e n d s h i p l o n g ?
- Slide 12
- How to Maintain A Friendship? Even God catches nap now and then, so its certain that your friends make mistakes sometimes. Facing this, just show your generosity and remember: You are also behaving generously to yourself!
- Slide 13
- How to Maintain A Friendship? Dont want to be given to. Thats not what you can expect. Even dont want to be rewarded. Just give. Take the first step between you two; Its not that difficult. With your friend being given encouragement, you will find your relationship smoother.
- Slide 14
- How to Maintain A Friendship? A true friend can tell you that you are wrong while your friendship can still remain good. For your friends sake, Tell him/her that he/she is wrong at the right time; Help him/her turn the direction back. Then you can make a best friend for him/her.
- Slide 15
- Forever Friends Hold like a friend, kiss me like a friend Say well never end Searching for the colors of the rainbow Melody never say goodbye Ill believe you Some people handle love and never try I can almost fly with your wings to set me higher some day well see the world And through the grey have faith in our hands Till the river ends Well always be forever friends When the river flows off to part us both Only heaven knows Ill be a boat to sail around you Melody never say goodbye Ill be near you One day well see the world
- Slide 16
- Thank you !!!