when they were young
out of 11
Post on 04-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONIs a powerpoint
- 1. When they were young Oliver Pino and Natlia Varela
2. His life
- Josep, was born in Cabanelles in 1941. He born in the midle of second world war.
- He live the dictatorship of Franco, the creation of ETA, the coronation of Carlos de Borbon, the dead of Franco.
- He sees the indent of democracy with Jos Maria Aznar president.
- The entry of Spain in the European Comunity...
4. The past
- The past is diferent. The childrenremained in the streets until twelve o'clock of the midnight.
- The school was not important. The children started to work when they had twelve years .
- The people married when are young
- We dont watch a war in Spain.
- We live in the tecnologhy world.
- We have TV, computer, digital camera...
- But the school is compulsery until the 16 year, have the economi crisis...
6. Interview an old person
- 1. Whats your name ?
- Josep P.
- 2. Where were you born? In what year were you born?
- Im born in Cabanelles. In 1941.
- 3. How did you remember your childhood?
- I remember my childhood funny, amazing...
- What one or two stories do you remember most clearly about your childhood?
- One day I gave the watch of my grandmother.Idismount the watch. Suddenly I throwing it in a pool.
- 4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Im never thought. My parents was working the land and I helped. When I grew I worked the land .
- 5.Did you like school? What kinds of grades did you get? What were your favorite subjects?
- The school was indifferent for mebut I was studying. I passed my exams with 7-8. My favorite subject was maths.
- 6.When you were a teenenger, what time did you have to be home at night?
- I was arrivinghome at 12 oclock at night.
- 7.What musical artist and songs did you listen to?
- I was not listening to the music because the radio didnt exist.
- 8. Did you do the military service? How do you remember it?
- Yes, I did. I went to Canarias.I worked as ordenances , a stewardship.The work was easy.
- 9. Tell me about your wedding ceremony. What year? Where? How many attended? Honeymoon?
- Imarried the year 1967 in Perelada. In the wedding ceremony there were 35 people.
- We went to Barcelona eight or ten days in the honeymoon.
- 10. What advice would you like to give me?
- You have to study, have the homeworks,be have well...
- 11. Is there anything I havent asked about that you would care to comment on?
- No, the interview is complet.
View more >