when elvis left germany
out of 37
Post on 19-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- PowerPoint Show by Andrew
- Elvis Presley prepares to leave Germany, March 1960.
- At a press conference before leaving.
- Elvis Presley's grandmother and Priscilla Beaulieu leave the house that Elvis and his family occupied in Bad Nauheim, Germany. Read more
- Elvis leaves the house he occupied in Bad Neuheim.
- Priscilla rides in the back seat with Elvis as German fans crowd around the car.
- Elvis waves to the croud before boarding the plane.
- Priscilla waves to Elvis as plane takes off from Germany for U.S.
- Elvis Presley arrives at McGuire Air Force Base, New Jersey.
- Elvis fans at McGuire Air Force Base, New Jersey.
- Elvis at Fort Dix, N.J. shortly before his discharge.
- Elvis Presley (and, at right, actress Tina Louise)
- Elvis fans trying to catch a glimpse.
View more >