What Works: 10 Tips to Build a Thriving Business
out of 15
Post on 01-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONRobert is the Co-Founder and CEO of Richter10.2 Media Group, one of the fastest growing companies in America. Over the past few years he has spent most of his time focused on expansion activities for the company as well as working one on one with clients and the team at Richter to refine our creative strategies and develop ideas that will get better results consistently. He is also the author of What Works. Listen to the full 33voices interview with Robert at http://www.33voices.com/robert-cornish/audio
- 1. PRESENTS10 Inspirational Moments:ROBERTCORNISH
- 2. Co-Founder & CEO ofRicther10.2 Media Group,one of the fastest growingcompanies in America Click to preview on Amazon .com/Robert-Cornish
- 3. Insight #1Underestimating the amount of action to attain successis like shooting a basketball if you miss, you havent failedyou just need more effort .com/Robert-Cornish
- 4. Insight #2Avoid a rocky road towards profitby knowing how to sell and get yourproduct in front of people early on .com/Robert-Cornish
- 5. Insight #3Long-term goals are important,but breaking them down is vital .com/Robert-Cornish
- 6. Insight #4Going after every client can be detrimental knowing your target public and how toconnect with them is a catalyst to growth (1.09m) Robert dicusses the importance of knowing your target public. .com/Robert-Cornish
- 7. Insight #5 Dont worry about strategies for asking the right questions to truly understand your clients needs,all you need is curiosity and sincerity .com/Robert-Cornish
- 8. Insight #6 Only hire people who share your values and vision moldable employeeswith a willingness to learnwill create the most enthusiastic culture .com/Robert-Cornish
- 9. Insight #7Sometimes, letting someone gois the best thing that could happenfor both people .com/Robert-Cornish
- 10. Insight #8Aim small, miss small Know where youre going,cut out the noiseand stay focused .com/Robert-Cornish
- 11. Insight #9Making wrong decisions early onis better than delaying them trust your instincts,make a choice and do it fast .com/Robert-Cornish
- 12. Insight #10Lacking a good business model?Follow customers livesSimplify your IKEAs and make it an experience .com/Robert-Cornish
- 13. Really reflect... ...tcefler yllaeRAre you providing your employees with a meaningful purpose to work for? .com/Robert-Cornish
- 14. Want the full interviewClick to stream more?
- 15. Help us keep ideas moving...CONNECT WITH US!
View more >
Don't Start a Business. Start a Revolution. 12 Tips On What NOT to Do to When Trying to Build a Business.