what to say, what not say!
out of 14
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONiMET is set to be a global community to develop, promote and encourage innovation, Mentorship, Entrepreneurship and Talent building with Practitioner’s or Doer’s perspective.
- 1. What to Say, What not Say!
- 2. Fact1: Just one out of nine children finishing school joins a college
- 3. Fact 2: A study by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council showed that 90% of thecolleges and 70% of the universities that the council graded were of average or poor quality
- 4. Fact 3: Studies show that the number of students committingsuicide because of the pressure to perform well in secondary board exams is rising alarmingly
- 5. Fact 4: Indian students now spend $7 billion to go abroad and study in foreign universities because of the poor quality of education at home. Yet the government drags it feet over permitting foreignuniversities to set up shop in India, Where in same cost we can successfully implement and run around 10 more IITs
- 6. Fact 5: The quality of school education hasnt improved. According to a study it was found that in rural north India on an average day, there is no teachingactivity in about half of the primary schools
- 7. What is the ISSUE by the way?
- 8. The Issue is Though EveryInstitute provides But they are really Good Academic not enough to Curriculum, EnhanceClassroom Specific EMPLOYABILITY Projects & QUOTIENT (EQ)!!!! Brief Internship too...
- 9. Effectiveness of Education is only when it QUALITYdevelops & delivers : Quality compliments Professionalism & Employability....It Improves the overall.. REPUTATION
- 10. E ducation nhancement xcellence mployability
- 11. Join the pool of : & Like-Minded Professionals Enhance Entrepreneurs your Industry Practitioners Mentors Contributors EMPLOYABILITY Social Entrepreneurs QUOTIENT (EQ) !! Women Entrepreneurs And. So on.!!
- 12. iBe a part of METs: Workshops Bootcamps MDPs & EDPs Seminars Submits Conferences Live Assignments Mentoring sessions
- 13. Converting StumblingSTONES Into MILESTONES
- 14. Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org /pages/IMET-Global-Innovation-Mentoring-Entrepreneurship-Talent/183402541690418
View more >
You mean You should say You should NOT say Why not? should say... You should NOT say... ... false friends by Kathrin Hauger ... You mean... You should say... You should NOT say... Why not? Paragraf
WHAT GIRLS SAY - Girl Report from theGIRL SCOUT RESEARCH INSTITUTE Executive Summary WHAT GIRLS SAY. WHAT GIRLS SAY Executive Summary. Chair, ... as not having their feelings hurt
SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY and...SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY Clarity and Conciseness…
Theories of Truth. Truth To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is falsity. To say of what is that it is, or of what is not that
TRUTH. "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not,