What to say, what not say!
out of 14
Post on 01-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONiMET is set to be a global community to develop, promote and encourage innovation, Mentorship, Entrepreneurship and Talent building with Practitioners or Doers perspective.
- 1. What to Say, What not Say!
- 2. Fact1: Just one out of nine children finishing school joins a college
- 3. Fact 2: A study by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council showed that 90% of thecolleges and 70% of the universities that the council graded were of average or poor quality
- 4. Fact 3: Studies show that the number of students committingsuicide because of the pressure to perform well in secondary board exams is rising alarmingly
- 5. Fact 4: Indian students now spend $7 billion to go abroad and study in foreign universities because of the poor quality of education at home. Yet the government drags it feet over permitting foreignuniversities to set up shop in India, Where in same cost we can successfully implement and run around 10 more IITs
- 6. Fact 5: The quality of school education hasnt improved. According to a study it was found that in rural north India on an average day, there is no teachingactivity in about half of the primary schools
- 7. What is the ISSUE by the way?
- 8. The Issue is Though EveryInstitute provides But they are really Good Academic not enough to Curriculum, EnhanceClassroom Specific EMPLOYABILITY Projects & QUOTIENT (EQ)!!!! Brief Internship too...
- 9. Effectiveness of Education is only when it QUALITYdevelops & delivers : Quality compliments Professionalism & Employability....It Improves the overall.. REPUTATION
- 10. E ducation nhancement xcellence mployability
- 11. Join the pool of : & Like-Minded Professionals Enhance Entrepreneurs your Industry Practitioners Mentors Contributors EMPLOYABILITY Social Entrepreneurs QUOTIENT (EQ) !! Women Entrepreneurs And. So on.!!
- 12. iBe a part of METs: Workshops Bootcamps MDPs & EDPs Seminars Submits Conferences Live Assignments Mentoring sessions
- 13. Converting StumblingSTONES Into MILESTONES
- 14. Reach us at: email@example.com /pages/IMET-Global-Innovation-Mentoring-Entrepreneurship-Talent/183402541690418
View more >
STUDENT NEWSPAPER February 2013 What NOT to say ?· What NOT to say on Valentine’s Day ... your goal…
1.cdn.edl.io viewImage Image Image What you will say What you will say What you will say Image Image Image What you will say What you will say What you will say Image Image Image What you will say What you will say What you will say ...
Distinguishing What You Say from What They Say. 5: Distinguishing What You Say from What They Say Readers have to be able to tell at every point Recognize.