weight loss facts | weight loss tips | calmwm.com
out of 8
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CalMWM Weight Loss Facts
- 2. Weight Loss Tips | CalMWM.com Weight management is allWeight management is all about balance/balancing theabout balance/balancing the number of calories younumber of calories you consume with the number ofconsume with the number of calories your body uses orcalories your body uses or "burns off.""burns off."
- 3. Weight Loss Tips | CalMWM.com It takes approximately 3,500It takes approximately 3,500 calories below your calorie needscalories below your calorie needs to lose a pound of body fat. To loseto lose a pound of body fat. To lose 1 to 2 pounds per week, youll1 to 2 pounds per week, youll need to reduce your caloric intakeneed to reduce your caloric intake by 500-1000 calories per day.by 500-1000 calories per day.
- 4. Weight Loss Tips | CalMWM.com While physical activity is a vital part of weight control, so is controlling the number of calories you eat. If you consume more calories than you use through normal daily activities and physical activity, you will still gain weight.
- 5. Weight Loss Tips | CalMWM.com If you drastically reduce the variety of foods in your diet, you could end up sacrificing vital nutrients and not be able to sustain the diet over time.
- 6. Weight Loss Tips | CalMWM.com Some fat-free and low-fat foods have extra sugars, which push the calorie amount right back up. Always read the nutrition facts food label to find out the calorie content and be sure to check the serving size.
- 7. Weight Loss Tips | CalMWM.com 400 or more calories in 1 serving of a single food is high; 40 calories is low (based on a 2000 calorie per day diet).
- 8. Book an Appointment www.Calmwm.com Thank You
View more >
Ultimate Weight Loss Workout - Weight Loss Center in ... ??Weight Loss Workout - weight loss workout how to reduce weight and tone your body