wando voice studio presents music theater theater summer intensive wando voice studio presents july...
Post on 05-May-2018
Embed Size (px)
MUSIC THEATER SUMMER INTENSIVE
Wando Voice Studio Presents
JULY 11-22, 2016 10AM- 4PM
Wando Voice Studio Rehearsal Space
Performances July 22 & 23
A summer program geared toward developing the artistic gifts of school-aged students.
Join us for a 2-week music theater summer program for performing students!
Wando Voice Studio is happy to present its 5th annual
Summer Intensive. Our summer program is geared towards all children 8+!
Students will perform in a full production of Disneys The Little Mermaid a Broadway Musical. They will have the opportunity to play supporting and ensemble roles in our fully staged production directed by Jon-Michael Perry!
Dont miss this unique program, spaces are limited and fill up quickly. Applications are due by May 1, 2016.
Partial scholarships are available, please email Info@WandoVoiceStudio.com for more information.
Vocal & Physical Warm-Up
1. Who can apply for Summer Intensive? Student 8+.
2. How much is the program? $450.
3. When is payment due? Non-refundable by May 1, same date the application is due. Pay by April 1 and save $50, $400 by April 1).
4. What if Ive never performed before? This program is perfect for you! Well help you gain the confidence you need to feel comfortable on stage.
5. Why should I do this program? There are very few programs that offer the intense training we do! Each instructor is a professional in their field and is highly skilled and talented.
6. What do I need to do for the audition? All students interested in main roles in Disneys The Little Mermaid. No audition required for ensemble.
7. What if I have to miss a day? Students are not allowed to miss any days unless permission is given by Jon-Michael Perry. Written notice must be received by June 1, 2016.
8. What if I cant attend auditions May 14, 10AM? You may video record your audition and email to email@example.com
9. PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS are available, to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Intensive was a truly amazing experience. I got to do what I love and have an
amazing time on and off stage"
Megan Hoffman, SOA 15
He not only enjoyed the program, but learned more than he and I imagined was
possible in a two week program!
Susan Spearman for son Robert Spearman, Wando 13
WVS Summer Intensive 2016 Application
Student Name_____________________________________________ Parent/Guardian Name_____________________________________ Contact Email_____________________________________________ Contact Phone________________ Student Phone________________
Student School (16-17)___________________Grade (16-17)______
Voice Part____________ Choir_______________________________
Emergency Contact Name___________________________________
Phone Number__________________ Relationship________________
Theater /Dance Experience (if any, please list or attach resume) ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Music Experience (if any, please include instruments studied) ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Does applicant have any medical issues we should be made aware of (including allergies) YES NO If Yes, please explain or send a private email to Jennifer@WandoVoiceStudio.com __________________________________________________________________________________________
My child, or I (if 18 yrs old) may be photographed (used for promotional materials: brochures, website, etc.) [ ] YES [ ] NO
Signature (Guardian if under 18 yrs. old) ________________________________
PLEASE SEND APPLICATION AND PAYMENT TO: WANDO VOICE STUDIO ATTN: Summer Intensive 1233 Ben Sawyer Blvd #100 Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464 Questions? Info@WandoVoiceStudio.com
Partial Applications will not be accepted
$450 Payment due May 1, 2016. There will be no refunds available after any payment is made. SAVE $50 pay $400 by April 1! AUDITIONS for main roles
May 14, 10AM WVS 1233 Ben Sawyer Blvd Suite 100
Please prepare 16 bars of a music theater songs, songs from Disneys The Little Mermaid are encouraged, but not required. No audition required for students wanting to be in the ensemble or non-solo roles.
**PLEASE NOTE** APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 1, 2016 WITH $450 NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT