waka waka new idea
Post on 02-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis Idea will give u brief indroduction on mobile online market trends, market analysis
- 1. Cell Phone Company
- The World Bank estimates global telecommunication spending as a share of GDP to have been 2.5 percent 2000.
- Forecast to grow to 5.9 percent by 2013even in the face of the current credit crisis.
- Evolved over a period of 20 years, from first generation to third generation mobiles.
- First Generation(1G)
- Second Generation (2G)
- Second & Half Generation (2.5G)
- Third Generation (3G)
- The first generation mobile phone refers to the mobile phones that were developed in the 1980s.
- GSM, CDMA and TDMA are the different protocols that brought the mobile phone into the second generation stage. The 2G was introduced to the market basically in the early 1990s.
- Add on services such as WAP and GPRS enabling mobile phones to access on certain websites. Colored screen with camera featured mobile phones were also introduced in this stage.
- The 3G protocol enables high speed connection (speed similar to broadband connection) to access through internet and also video calls.
- Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMAX).
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Ultra-Wideband (UWB).
- Global Positioning System (GPS).
- The cell phone industry has increased from 24 million to about 182 million in wireless phone
- Cellular 1
- Powernet mobile
- Liberty wireless
12. 13. 14. Mobile Commerce Technology/Innovation Market Size 15. Big Players in the market 16. Developing Countries India / china R & D 3G Spectrum, Voip 17. Grey Market Changing Technology Price War 18. 19. 20.
- User Tailoring
- First Company to launch
- Online / Offline Purchases
- 3 day shippment
- 24 * 7 customer service
- Used cell phone selling/ buying
- First to know:Gives an opportunity to the customer to know the latest models and updates released by the company.
- Role outs:Stay in touch with friends and share the experience of cool accessories.
- Quick Links:This will guide you directly to the model which you are looking for.
- Customer can sign up for an account.
22. 23. 24.
- Our visionis to become the communication entertainment brand. We inspire people to do more than just communicate. We enable everyone to create and participate in entertainment experiences. Experiences that blur the line between communication and entertainment.
- Press Releases: Customer can get to know the news and Financial reports released by the company.
- Careers: Provides opportunity for the talented graduated.
- Displays Range of products available and the features available on the model.
- Indication 1 the different types of accessories and downloaded available.
- When a customer clicks on accessories it will redirect to the different types of accessories available, when an item is selected it displays the features and Price of the item.
- Upon clicking the add to cart it will direct to Pay pal website.
- Indication 2 Different types of models available.
- When a customer selects a model it will enable customer to select the specifications that suits to that model and can be customized.
- When a item is added to cart then it will direct you to the payment gate way
32. 33. 34.
- It enables for the users to give feedback or queries also the contact address.
- Discounts: Purchase of items on the web will offer 10% cash back.
- C2C sales: Allows customer to sell or buy used cell phones on the website.
- ( this promotion allows users to use the available customers database also it will provide revenue on %basis)
- Printing Ads about the company website on the bills of different Service providers.
- Updated SMS & MMS will be sent to all the cell phone users.(data will be collected from major GSM & CDMA users)
- Creation of Communities on the social networking sites.
- Twitting on the internet about the products.
- Sending Mails.