out of 12
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONVisual Cv made in school to promote myself as a communication intern.
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. Tora Lf! 24.01.1992.
- I am looking for: An internship in an advertising agency where my skills will be of use and where I can learn as much as possible. Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
- I come from Sweden, but I grew up mostly in Verbier, Switzerland. The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks.
- Along the way I was a competitive rider on an international level. To ride a horse is to ride the sky.
- I also took a course in Project Leading at Berghs School of Communication in Stockholm. A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit what keeps you going. so I started my studies in Digital Marketing & Community Management at CREA Genve. But I wanted something more
- And here Ive learned how to : Optimize the use of Social Media. Communication written, spoken and digitalized . Emailing campaigns. Online market studies.
- I also know have skills in: Swedish, French, English and German (I speak them uently) Extreme skiing. Truck driving (I had to get the horses to the shows all over Europe.)
- And I am: The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a womans determination. Perseverant and determined. A perfectionist. Flexible and adaptable. Efcient. A solution nder. Social and communicative.
- My plans for the future are: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Discovering new horizons. Building a carrier as a Strategic Planner or Account Manager. Continue to enjoy lifes wonders and be happy.
- To conclude: I am a determined perfectionist with high set goals and I dont give up until I reach them . Driven, social and curious about the world around us I will always do my best to contribute and lead a team towards success.
- Sounds interesting? Contact me! firstname.lastname@example.org ch.linkedin.com/in/toralof/ Attitude is a little thing that makes big difference.
View more >