Post on 14-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. A guide to tradicional ball games inVisegrad countries Poland Hungary Czech Zakladni skola Okrun 1235Most Kontyfa Kzpiskola, ltalnos Iskola, Budapest Gimnazjum nr 18 im. Armii Krajowej Wrocaw
2. Project goals
- Connect students from Visegrad Group
- Learn the mother tongues of the Visegrad Group Countries
- Better the studentsphysical condition
- Use english language in real life
3. Steps of the project
- We found partners on etwinning portal
- We created eTwinning project
- We askedVisegrad Funds for grant
- We started working on project firstly we introduced our teams and schools and learnt history of Visegrad group
- We involved the project into English, History, Civic and P.E. lessons
- Wechose the ball games , mastered them, translated the rules in english, created 4 language sport dictionary.
- We met in Zakrzow for one week, a town in Poland where we presented our games, learnt partners games and did sport activities.
- We organized sport fairs in each country to show in public what new games we learnt
- We put the games into P.E. curriculum
- 1.Four language sport dictionary ( english, czech, polish, hungarian)
- 2. The guide to tradicional ball games ( in four languages)
Project outcomes 5. Benefits ?
- 1. Giving a chance to students get to know some new friends, their countries,culture and habits .
- 2.Giving a chance to students to try their communicative skills in the real life.
- 3.Learning some new ball games and involving then in P.E. curriculum.
- 4.Improving ICT skills and enlarging physical condition
- 5.Learning to cooperation with partners and respect them
- Three countries were involved in the project- Czech, Hungary, Poland
- Students were from 12 to 15 years old
- Project lenght was a school year
- Project was financially supported by Visegrad Fund
- The project work was realized in English, Civic, History and P.E. lessons
- We published all our outcomes on Twinspace
- We used more ICT tools chat, skype, word,power point and.
Who? When? How? 7.
- www. 18zs.cz
Links 8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xT2QshZ37o Czech- polish- hungarian team 9. Use of ICT tools
- Flash application
- Power point
- Editing of photos
10. Thank you for yourattention!!! Mgr. Stepanka Vopatova Zakladni skola, Okruzni 1235 Most