using atlas during data migration partner readiness by julian tall
out of 7
Post on 24-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Using Atlas During Data Migration PARTNER READINESS BY JULIAN TALL.
- Slide 2
- 5 Benefits of Using Atlas for Data Migration. Atlas 6.0 | A Whole New Experience. Reduce your implementation time Designed for AX consultants and business users Relevance for all AX releases Easy to move transactional data Ready to use templates and guides Non-technical features Any functional members can move transactional data to AX. Greater availability and flexibility for faster results. Reduced need to call upon IT resources. No expense to learn new technology Atlas Data Migration delivers a consistent approach. Available for all versions of AX. Report from AX 4.0 and upload into Ax 2012 R2. Upload to Dynamics AX without the need of staging tables A developer is not needed to write x++ code per table. No configuration to AX is necessary Over 30 templates for Data Migration Simple user guides to help with the process of loading.
- Slide 3
- CountRecords Per SecondSecondsH/M/S Opening balance 1,00012.5 800:01:20 Opening balance 2,50012.5 2000:03:20 Opening balance 5,00012.5 4000:06:40 Opening balance 10,00012.5 8000:13:20 Opening balance 25,00012.5 2,0000:33:20 Opening balance 50,00012.5 4,0001:06:40 Opening balance 100,00012.5 8,0002:13:20 Opening balance 250,00012.5 20,0005:33:20 Fast Migration When using Atlas. Atlas 6.0 | A Whole New Experience. Data Migration timings calculator Calculate an actual measure of time taken to upload data into AX
- Slide 4
- Save time & Money When using Atlas. Atlas 6.0 | A Whole New Experience. TransactionsProject hoursExpenses Cost Difference Cost Saving Time Difference Time Saving AIF/DMF1,000212Scripts Script changes Consulting 20.000 4.500 18.500 37.500195%196 hours172% 42.500 Atlas1,00016Consulting5.000 Example: Migration Project - Emtelle, October 2013
- Slide 5
- Data Migration FAQ Atlas 6.0 | A Whole New Experience. What happens when we have huge volumes to upload? You must break elements up into logical groups, use the timing guide to determine a suitable time/volume setting. What happens when I have complicated multi table joins in AX? You must load the data in a set sequence. Use the batch feature to daisy-chain templates in the order AX expects them to be used. I can earn more via an internal system, why would i choose atlas? Using atlas can save 1,800+ consultancy hours to build migration scripts in AX, only to subsequently rewrite them. Would I ever face an issue with speed or performance? The timing guide helps you determine how much time an activity will consume. Always ensure your data is clean to avoid validation corrections during the data load.
- Slide 6
- Atlas 6.0 | A Whole New Experience. Atlas offers a competitive advantage to partners over other ERP proposals, as it markedly reduces the overall implementation cost Data migration how to kit includes: USER GUIDE Data Migration How to Guide (Using Atlas for AX 2012R2 General Ledger) TUTORIALS Set up General Ledger / Load Transactional Data / Reconciliation TEMPLATES Simple templates to help with the process of loadingData Migration How to Guide (Using Atlas for AX 2012R2 General Ledger)Set up General Ledger / Load Transactional Data / ReconciliationSimple templates to help with the process of loading
- Slide 7
- 2014 Globe Software. All Rights Reserved.
View more >
Tall Walls Workbook - CSA O86.1–01 Engineering Design in Wood (Limit States Design) ... and I. Tall Walls Workbook. Tall Walls Workbook. Tall Walls Workbook. Tall Walls Workbook. 11
GUANTES TABLA DE MEDICION TALL-A 11 TALL-A -10 E TALL ?· guantes tabla de medicion tall-a 11 tall-a…
Tall,tall,Who is tall? He is tall.She is tall. We are tall,tall,tall. Taller,taller,Who is taller? He is taller.she is taller. They are taller than
College Readiness as a Graduation Requirement An Assessment of San Diego’s Challenges Julian Betts (PPIC Bren Fellow and UCSD)
Tall Building Fire Safety Network 3rd International Tall ... Tall... · Tall Building Fire Safety Network…
Associate Commissioner Julian Slater - Australian Federal Police - Building operational readiness in policing utilising rapid response capabilities
Technology Readiness, Market Readiness and the Triple ... ?· Technology Readiness, Market Readiness…
Converting Tall Fescue and Bermudagrass Fields into ... tall...آ Converting Tall Fescue and Bermudagrass
Perspective of Tall Building. Perspective of Tall Building Historical Background of Tall Building History of Tall Building World’s tallest Buildings
Consider... [[Tall(John) Tall(John)]] [[Tall(John)]] = undecided, therefore [[Tall(John) Tall(John)]] = undecided