updated cv dr dhiresh
Click here to load reader
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CURRICULUM VITAE A. PERSONAL DETAILS AND COMMUNICATION Name : Dr Dhiresh Kulshrestha Email id : [email protected] , [email protected] Cell No : 09425728600, 09992279077 Office Address : Dr. Dhiresh Kulshrestha, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Economics, Central University of Haryana. B. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS Doctorate : Ph. D. in Economics from Jiwaji University, Gwalior MP. Post Graduation : M.A. in Economics from Jiwaji University Gwalior M.P. Others : Qualified Licentiate Diploma from Insurance Institute of India- Mumbai : Qualified Associate Diploma Insurance from Insurance Institute of India- Mumbai C. CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS Poverty and social monitoring studies to analyze economic and social inequalities, community participation, public distribution system, studies on Self Help Groups and Microfinance Institutions, natural resource management, rural diversification and agricultural developmental studies, agricultural marketing, Insurance sector related other studies relating to social sector development specially Social Sciences. D. WORK & TEACHING EXPERIENCE 1. Work Experience: Fourteen years of work experience in the field of Development Research in Social Sciences. 2. Current position: Associate Professor and Head - Department of Economics, Central University of Haryana. : Public Relation Officer (Additional Charge) at Central University of Haryana.
- 2. 3. Earlier Work Experience: Details of past experience Institution Position Institute of Professional Studies Gwalior- affiliated to Jiwaji University Gwalior (M.P) Associate Professor & Head 4. Details of Professional Recognitions As Resource Person/ Subject Expert: i. Subject Expert for Economics Glossary from Commission for the Scientific Technical Terminology- Ministry of Human Resource Development- New Delhi ii. Awarded by AIII Designator letter against my name by Insurance institute of India Mumbai (9 Feb 2012). iii. Resource Person for Investor Awareness Program ICSI Ministry of Corporate Affairs Government of India. 5. Visiting positions/Delivered lectures at National Level: i. Delivered lectures at Institute of Commerce and management, Jiwaji University Gwalior, MP (12, March 2010). ii. Delivered lectures at Gurukul Institute of Management affiliated to Jiwaji University Gwalior, MP (2009 to 2011). iii. Delivered lectures at Institute of Commerce and management, Jiwaji University Gwalior, MP (2012). iv. Key note speaker at Department of management Sir Madan Lal group of Institutions Etawah, UP (17, Feb 2012). v. Visiting professor and delivered lectures on Legal Business Environment for MBA, M.Tech/IPG program at Atal Bihari Vajpai IIITM Gwalior Deemed University Established as an apex Autonomous Institute of Ministry of Human Resource Development by government of India ( 2012) vi. Delivered lecture at Sapient Institute of Management Studies Indore, affiliated to Devi Ahilya Bai Vishwa Vidyalaya Indore, MP (1 Nov, 2013). vii. Delivered lecture at Sri Girraj Maharaj Institute of Management Mathura, UP (27 Jan, 2014) as Resource Person of ICSI-Ministry of Corporate Affairs New Delhi.
- 3. Viii. Delivered lecture at Rao Prahlad Singh Group of Institutions Balana Mohindergarh, Haryana (20 Feb, 2014) as Resource Person of ICSI-Ministry of Corporate Affairs New Delhi. ix. Delivered lecture at KPS College Mundesi Mathura, UP (04 March, 2014) as Resource Person of ICSI-Ministry of Corporate Affairs New Delhi. X. Delivered lecture at Ram Singh PG College Nagla Siknadar Tundala- Ferojabad, UP (06 March, 2014) as Resource Person of ICSI-Ministry of Corporate Affairs New Delhi. 5. Courses Taught: Teaching in the field of Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics, Research Methodology, Indian Economy. Business Environment etc. Teaching experience of Managerial Economics, Statistics in various Management Institutes and Indian Universities. E. PUBLICATIONS (no. with detail) 1. Books: I. Research Skills for Management Studies, published by A.K. Publications, New Delhi, ISBN-978-93-80165-04-2. II. Indian Insurance Sector in Globalised Era, published by A.K. Publications, New Delhi, and ISBN 978-93-8334-41-4. III. Gramin Vikaas Evam Navin Arthik Yojnaye, published by Academic Excellence Publications, New Delhi, ISBN 978-80042-94-7. IV. Self Help Groups in Mystery, published by Pragati Publications, New Delhi, and ISBN 978-81-7307-148-5. V. Financial Reforms in India, published by Concept Publications New Delhi (Under process). VI. Poverty Alleviation in India: Issues & Challenges (Edited Book) (under communicated process).
- 4. 2. Publication in Journals at National/International Level: I. An Empirical study of Brand Awareness of Discounted Garments Brands with respect to Cotton County An International Journal of Education and Humanities. ISSN-2231-380X II. Selection of Parameters among the students: An Empirical Study An International journal of GESD. ISSN 0975-1319. III. Capital Market Trends in Indian Perspective National Journal of Humanities, Social Science and Commerce. Reg. Gwl No./213094 IV. Life Insurance Industry in India: Challenges and Issues An International Journal of GESD. ISSN 0975-1319. V. Environmental Accounting and Reporting: An Essential Component of Business Strategy Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance. ISSN 2249-7323. VI. Contribution of Small Medium Enterprises in India An International Journal of Global Education Society and Development. ISSN 0975-1319. VII. Measuring customer satisfaction with Housing Finance: A Comparative Study of Public and Private Sector Banks in Delhi and NCR An International Journal of Economics & Managerial Thoughts. ISSN-2229-3736. VIII. A Comparative Financial Performance Analysis of SBI and ICICI Bank Kautilya- Haryana Economics Journal. ISSN-2249-2879. IX. De-Marketing of Petrol in India (with special reference to Delhi & NCR region Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. ISSN : 2249- 7307. X. HR Practices and Structure of Employment Pattern during Indian Economy Slow Down An International journal of Education, Research & Innovation A Refereed, Multidisciplinary, International Journal -Academic Views & Reviews. ISSN No.:22497242.
- 5. XI. Health Insurance & Micro Insurance in India: Issues & Challenges A Refereed, Multidisciplinary, International Journal- International Educational Research & Development. ISSN 2250-3862. XII. Impact of Postharvest Wastage on Per Capita Availability Of Fruits and Vegetables in India International Journal of Trade & Global Business Perspectives. ISSN 2319- 9059. XIII. Relationship between Economic Growth and Public Expenditure through Wagners Law: An Analytical Study in Indian Perspective International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Business Environment Perspectives. ISSN 2279-0918. XIV. Regional Growth, Poverty and Inequality: Issues and Challenge in Indian Perspective SPCERA-International Journal of Business and Management. ISSN 2347- 9647 XV. Sustainable Development and Indicators of Good Governance In India Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. ISSN: 2249-7307. XVI. E-tailing & Retailing in India: Future Issues and Challenges International Journal of Law and Governance. ISSN 2347-6842 XVII. A Comparative Study of Shareholders Position in Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank Limited Kautilya- Haryana Economics Journal A Refereed Journal. ISSN-2249- 2879. XVIII. Factors Affecting the Customer Satisfaction in Retail Market in India Technofame A Journal of Multidisciplinary Advance. ISSN- 2278-7682. XIX. Impact of Agriculture Input Factors On Food-Grain Production in India International Journal of Retailing and Rural Business Perspectives. April June 2014; ISSN (P)22790934 & ISSN 22790942(O). 3. Chapter in edited books/Book Review:
- 6. I. Media Transasia Strategic Role, Issues and Challenges in Indian Perspective Page no. 50-66, in Emerging Indian Economy in 21st Century Challenges and Opportunities, published by Manglam Publishers and Distributors New Delhi. ISBN-978-81-89972-51-6. II. An Empirical Study on the Service Quality Expectation of Two Public Sector Banks after Enforce of Foreign Investment Policy and its Impact on Indian Economy: A Consumer Survey Page No. 225-237, in Foreign Investment and Indian Economy, published by Manglam Publishers and Distributors Delhi.ISBN-978-81-89972-61-5. III. Attitude towards Risk Gender Effect Page No. 173-182, in A systematic guide to write a Research Paper, edited by S.S. Bhakar and Seema Mehta, published by Excel Books New Delhi- India. ISBN 978-81-7446-932-8. IV. MNREGS and Its Impact On Rural Employment In Haryana: Issues & Challenges (With Special Reference To Mahendergarh District) in Edited Book by Dr. H.S. Gour University Sagar (M.P)- A Central University. ISBN: ISBN: 978-81-7487-849-6. V. Tax Reform in India in National Edited Book by Department of Commerce. ISBN-8189-740-10-5. VI. Management Education: Issues and challenges-An indian Perspective page- 98-101, in Emerging Trends in commerce and Management Education, edited by Dr. K.S. Sengar and Dr. Praveen Sahu, published by Indus Valley Publications Jaipur-New Delhi. ISBN- 978-81-8182-508-7. VII. The Role of Management Education in Promoting sustainable Governance page-165-167, in Emerging Trends in commerce and Management Education, edited by Dr. K.S. Sengar and Dr. Praveen Sahu, published by Indus Valley Publications Jaipur-New Delhi. ISBN- 978-81-8182-508-7.
- 7. VIII. Book Review on LIC of India in Global Age, published by Dr. Amarendra Narayan Amar, Academic Excellence New Delhi. ISBN 978-93-80525-18-1. G. LECTURES / SEMINAR/ WORKSHOP/ PRESENTATIONS etc. (no. with detail) A. Workshops/ Training Program: 1. Training Program on Research Methodology workshop Sponsored by Prestige Institute of Management, Jiwaji University Gwalior (MP), 28 to 31th August , 2009 (National). 2. Workshop on Tax Planning in Direct Taxes in India, Shri Shriniwas sarawagi Arts Commerce College Katni (M.P) Sponsored by UGC Central Regional Office, Bhopal (M.P) (National). 3. Workshop on Standardization of Research Tools & Development of Project for Funding, Institute of Professional Studies, Jiwaji University Gwalior (MP) (National). 4. Workshop on Investor Awareness Program on Understanding the Capital Market, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India at Gargi College- New Delhi. (National). 5. Learning Community for Global Education Reform, All India Association for Educational Research (AIAER) Nov 18-20, 2011. 6. Workshop on Research paper writing Institute of Professional studies, Jiwaji University Gwalior (MP). 7. Workshop on Investor Awareness Program on Recent Development in Capital Market The Institute of Company Secretaries of India at Dayal singh College University of Delhi-New Delhi. B. Seminars/Conferences at National/International Level: 1. Gramin Vikas main Gandhi ka Yogdaan, Government P.G.College, Shivpuri (M.P), December, 29-30, 1999. (National). 2. Arthik Viaks Evam Manav Sansadhan, Government P.G.College, Shivpuri (M.P), February 18th to 20th , 2000. (National). 3. Madhya Pradesh mein Panchayati Raj Evam Gramin Vikaas, Government P.G.College, Shivpuri (M.P), November26, 2000. (National)
- 8. 4. Madhya Pradesh Mein Paryavaran Vikaas Evam Samsyaen ( Shivpuri Jile ke Sandarbh Mein), Jagdish Saran Hindu P.G. College, Amroha- (U.P), February, 3-4, 2001. (National). 5. Mahilaon ki Arthik Istithi Evam Sanvedhanik Vyavsthayen, SPS P.G. College, Morar- Gwalior (M.P), February 27-28, 2001. (National). 6. Kamkazi Mahilaon ki Samsyayein Evam unke Nidaan: Sanvedhanik Adhikaar, Government SMS Degree College, Kolaras (M.P), January, 28-29 2006. (National). 7. Jansankhya Vridhdhi kaa Arthik Vikas mein Prabhav- Dasha evam Disha, Department of Commerce Govt. S.M.S. P.G. College, Shivpuri (M.P), February, 27-28, 2007. (National). 8. Confederation of All Indian Traders Impact of Foreign Direct Investment in Retail in India, Indian Accounting Association Gwalior Branch, October, 27-28, 2007. (National). 9. Accounting for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Indian Accounting Association, Department of Commerce & Management Studies J.N.V. University, Jodhpur (Raj), December 15-16, 2007. 10. Retailing Sector in India- Emerging Issues and Challenges, Department of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad-(A.P), December, 27-29, 2007. 11. Tax Reforms in India, Department of Commerce, Dr. H.S.Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (M.P), January, 19-20, 2008. 12. Impact of FDI on Insurance Sector: An Indian Perspective, Faculty of Commerce, University Maharanis College, University of Rajsthan Jaipur ( Raj), December 10-11th , 2008. 13. Human Resource Strategy During Recession In India, Department of Commerce & Management, Kalyan P.G. College, Bhilai (C.G), February, 6-7 2009. 14. Globalization Induced Banking Sector Reforms: Its Impact on Rural Reconstruction in India, Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies , Bareilly College, Bareilly, M.J.P.Rohilkhand University, UP, February, 20-21, 2008. 15. The Impact of LPG in India : Issues and Evidence, Shri Vaishnav College of Commerce, Indore (M.P), January 27th -28th 2009. 16. Trends and investments Policies in India (In special Reference to M.P. State), School of Studies in Economics, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P), February ,15-16, 2009. 17. Changing Scenario of Taxation in India, Indian Accounting Association Gwalior (Branch) in association with Institute of Commerce and Management, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P), November, 14-15, 2009.
- 9. 18. Rural Entrepreneurship in India: Challenges and Issues (The Role of RRBs and NABARD), Indian Commerce Association Faculty of Commerce, Goa University, October, 1-3, 2010. 19. Management Education: Issues and Challenges an Indian Perspective, Government P.G. college, Sheopur (M.P), March, 12-13, 2011. 20. Customer satisfaction in retail marketing: Indian scenario, Department of Commerce and Management, Maharaja Mansingh College, Gwalior, September10-11, 2011. 21. A Comparative Study on Service Quality of Two Public Sector Banks Aftermath of Foreign Investment Policy(STATEBANK OF INDIA AND SYNDICATE BANK), November 18-20, 2011. 22. Recent Developments in Capital Market, Organized by Ministry of corporate Affairs Govt. of India at Dayal Singh College University of Delhi, 12/ Jan/ 2012. 23. Under Standing the Capital Market, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India Gargi college New Delhi, December 17-18, 2011. 24. Factors affecting liking and satisfaction level among different age group of customers with special reference to Dominos Pizza, Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior (M.P), December 28-30, 2011. 25. The Role of Insurance in Tax in India, Department of Commerce KusumBai Jain Girls College Bhind (M.P) Sponsored By UGC-CRO-Bhopal (M.P) , 03-04 March 2012. 26. Consumer Behavior in Insurance Sector in India, Department of Commerce & Management Madhav Mahavidhyalaya-Gwalior (M.P) Sponsored By UGC-CRO-Bhopal (M.P), 17-18 March 2012. 27. Impact of FDI on Indian Economy with Reference to Sector, Department of Economics Maharaja Man Singh Mahavidhyalaya-Gwalior (M.P) Sponsored By UGC-CRO-Bhopal (M.P), 26-27 October 2012. 28. Presentation as a Panelist on Discussion Program, Central University of Haryana, Oct. 09,2012.
- 10. 29. India Positive: A Big Debate (Growth v/s Equity), Central University of Haryana, Oct. 29, 2012. 30. Symposium on Free Speech during Second Annual One-Month Partnership in Creating and Sharing Knowledge, Central University of Haryana, Nov. 21, 2012. 31. A Study of Role of IFRS in Global Business: In Indian Perspective, 35th All India Accounting Conference & International Seminar Saurashtra University Rajkot, Gujarat, January 5-6, 2013. 32. Maanviki Shabdavali Evam Adhyatan Vikas, SGRR PG College Dehradun (UtK), 04-May 2013 To 05-/May-2013 (02 days). 33. Application of Dummy Variable in Multidisciplinary Research, Paper Presentation at CU Haryana, October 23-24, 2013. 34. Learning Community for Global Education Reform, Paper Presentation, November 18-20, 2011. 35. Retail Marketing in India, GICT College, Gwalior, November 23-25, 2011. 36. Presentations as Subject Expert for Economics, sponsored by Government of India Commission for Scientific and Technical terminology Ministry of Human Resource Development New Delhi Department of Higher Education, October-2013 (05 days). 37. Indian Insurance Sector & Contemporary Issues paradigm, Paper Presentation as KEYNOTE SPEAKER at Kusum Bai Degree College Bhind (MP) National Seminar, 11February 2011. 38. Economic Development of Tribes in India, Department of Commerce Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Amarkantak (M.P), 25-27 February,2012. 39. The Role of Tax in Indian Economy, Department of Commerce KusumBai Jain Girls College Bhind(M.P) Sponsored By UGC-CRO-Bhopal (M.P), 03-04 March, 2012. 40. Presentations as Subject Expert for Economics (05 days) MHRD RK Puram New Delhi, Government of India Commission for Scientific and Technical terminology Ministry of Human Resource Development New Delhi Department of Higher Education, 04-05 June-2012 (05 days).
- 11. 41. Prabandh Shiksha main Arthshastra Evam Vanijya ki Takniki Shabdabali ka Prayog at IPS College Gwalior (M.P), Government of India Commission for Scientific and Technical terminology Ministry of Human Resource Development New Delhi Department of Higher Education, 14-July 2012 To 15-July-2012. 42. Economics Glossary, Government of India Commission for Scientific and Technical terminology Ministry of Human Resource Development New Delhi Department of Higher Education (Dept of Economics Vikram University, Ujjain, 09-13 September 2013. 43. Presentation as Subject Expert for Economics SGRR P.G Dehrahdun (UK), Government of India Commission for Scientific and Technical terminology Ministry of Human Resource Development New Delhi Department of Higher Education, 29-April-03 May -2013 (05 days). 44. Presentations as Subject Expert for Economics, Government of India Commission for Scientific and Technical terminology Ministry of Human Resource Development New Delhi Department of Higher Education, 22-October- 26 October-2013. 45. Delivered talk on Women security- A challenge (Domestic Violence, Dowry, Rape, Eve- testing & Sexual Harassment Women security in India Issues and Challenges, 25 May 2014. 46. The Indian Insurance Sector under Globalization, Government K.R.G. P.G. (Autonomous) College, Gwalior (M.P), January 27th -28th 2009. 47. Impact of Repo Rate Variation on Indian Banking Sector Indices, 34th All India Accounting Conference and International Seminar :Department of Accountancy and Business Statistics PG School of Commerce, University of Rajsthan Jaipur, December 17-18, 2011. H. RESEARCH GUIDENCE I. PhD Guidance 1. Dr. Surrender Ahlawat, awarded in 2014 (Economics, Central University of Haryana). 2. Dr. Chhatarpal, awarded in 2014 (Economics, Central University of Haryana).
- 12. 3. Presently supervising eight scholars of PhD of Economics at Central University of Haryana. II. M.Phil Guidance 1. Mukesh Kumari, awarded in 2014 (Economics, Central University of Haryana) 2. Santosh Kumar, awarded in 2014 ( Economics, Central University of Haryana) 3. Amita, awarded in 2014 ( Economics, Central University of Haryana) 4. Anuradha Sharma, awarded in 2014 (Economics, Central University of Haryana) 5. Snehlata, awarded in 2014 (Economics, Central University of Haryana) I. MISCELLANE 1. Other relevant experience: a. Life Member i. Life Membership of Indian Economic Association (IEA) ii. Life Membership of Madhya Pradesh Economics Association (MPEA) iii. Life Membership of Uttar Pradesh-Uttrakhand Economics Association (UPUEA) iv. Life Membership of Indian Accounting Association (IAA). v. Life Membership of Insurance Institute of India (III). vi. The Indian Econometric Society( TIES). b. Affiliation with other Institutions/ Universities in India i. APS University, Rewa (M.P) ii. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University ( Central University) Amarkantak (M.P) iii. Atal Bihari Vajpai IIITM Gwalior (M.P)Deemed University established as an Apex Autonomous Institute of Ministry of Human Resource Development by Govt. of India iv. Gurukul Institute of Management Gwalior (MP) v. University of Rajsthan, Jaipur (Raj). vi. JN Vyas University Jodhpur (Raj). vii. IASE University- Sardarshahar (Raj) viii. Shri Jagdish Prasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Jhunjhunu (Raj)
- 13. ix. Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth-Varanasi (U.P) x. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya- Indore (M.P) xi. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University- Agra (U.P) xii. Dr. K.N. Modi University-Nawai (Tonk)-Rajasthan c. Editor/ Advisor/ Member of Editorial Board of referred Journal at National/International Level: Name of Journal ASIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES Listed at Ulrichs Periodicals Directory, ProQuest, U.S.A Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management Indexed in Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities , Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory, USA, Journal of Economic Literature. Spiritual Teaching Forum PhilMan quest- 2011 Research Cell: An International Journal; of Engineering Science a biannual, peer reviewed referred journal Journal of social welfare and management JSWM International Journal of Entrepreneurship Development Pezzottaite Journals Radix International Journal of Research in social science International journal of Scientific and Engineering Research