updated cv dr dhiresh
out of 13
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CURRICULUM VITAE A. PERSONAL DETAILS AND COMMUNICATION Name : Dr Dhiresh Kulshrestha Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Cell No : 09425728600, 09992279077 Office Address : Dr. Dhiresh Kulshrestha, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Economics, Central University of Haryana. B. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS Doctorate : Ph. D. in Economics from Jiwaji University, Gwalior MP. Post Graduation : M.A. in Economics from Jiwaji University Gwalior M.P. Others : Qualified Licentiate Diploma from Insurance Institute of India- Mumbai : Qualified Associate Diploma Insurance from Insurance Institute of India- Mumbai C. CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS Poverty and social monitoring studies to analyze economic and social inequalities, community participation, public distribution system, studies on Self Help Groups and Microfinance Institutions, natural resource management, rural diversification and agricultural developmental studies, agricultural marketing, Insurance sector related other studies relating to social sector development specially Social Sciences. D. WORK & TEACHING EXPERIENCE 1. Work Experience: Fourteen years of work experience in the field of Development Research in Social Sciences. 2. Current position: Associate Professor and Head - Department of Economics, Central University of Haryana. : Public Relation Officer (Additional Charge) at Central University of Haryana.
- 2. 3. Earlier Work Experience: Details of past experience Institution Position Institute of Professional Studies Gwalior- affiliated to Jiwaji University Gwalior (M.P) Associate Professor & Head 4. Details of Professional Recognitions As Resource Person/ Subject Expert: i. Subject Expert for Economics Glossary from Commission for the Scientific Technical Terminology- Ministry of Human Resource Development- New Delhi ii. Awarded by AIII Designator letter against my name by Insurance institute of India Mumbai (9 Feb 2012). iii. Resource Person for Investor Awareness Program ICSI Ministry of Corporate Affairs Government of India. 5. Visiting positions/Delivered lectures at National Level: i. Delivered lectures at Institute of Commerce and management, Jiwaji University Gwalior, MP (12, March 2010). ii. Delivered lectures at Gurukul Institute of Management affiliated to Jiwaji University Gwalior, MP (2009 to 2011). iii. Delivered lectures at Institute of Commerce and management, Jiwaji University Gwalior, MP (2012). iv. Key note speaker at Department of management Sir Madan Lal group of Institutions Etawah, UP (17, Feb 2012). v. Visiting professor and delivered lectures on Legal Business Environment for MBA, M.Tech/IPG program at Atal Bihari Vajpai IIITM Gwalior Deemed University Established as an apex Autonomous Institute of Ministry of Human Resource Development by government of India ( 2012) vi. Delivered lecture at Sapient Institute of Management Studies Indore, affiliated to Devi Ahilya Bai Vishwa Vidyalaya Indore, MP (1 Nov, 2013). vii. Delivered lecture at Sri Girraj Maharaj Institute of Management Mathura, UP (27 Jan, 2014) as Resource Person of ICSI-Ministry of Corporate Affairs New Delhi.
- 3. Viii. Delivered lecture at Rao Prahlad Singh Group of Institutions Balana Mohindergarh, Haryana (20 Feb, 2014) as Resource Person of ICSI-Ministry of Corporate Affairs New Delhi. ix. Delivered lecture at KPS College Mundesi Mathura, UP (04 March, 2014) as Resource Person of ICSI-Ministry of Corporate Affairs New Delhi. X. Delivered lecture at Ram Singh PG College Nagla Siknadar Tundala- Ferojabad, UP (06 March, 2014) as Resource Person of ICSI-Ministry of Corporate Affairs New Delhi. 5. Courses Taught: Teaching in the field of Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics, Research Methodology, Indian Economy. Business Environment etc. Teaching experience of Managerial Economics, Statistics in various Management Institutes and Indian Universities. E. PUBLICATIONS (no. with detail) 1. Books: I. Research Skills for Management Studies, published by A.K. Publications, New Delhi, ISBN-978-93-80165-04-2. II. Indian Insurance Sector in Globalised Era, published by A.K. Publications, New Delhi, and ISBN 978-93-8334-41-4. III. Gramin Vikaas Evam Navin Arthik Yojnaye, published by Academic Excellence Publications, New Delhi, ISBN 978-80042-94-7. IV. Self Help Groups in Mystery, published by Pragati Publications, New Delhi, and ISBN 978-81-7307-148-5. V. Financial Reforms in India, published by Concept Publications New Delhi (Under process). VI. Poverty Alleviation in India: Issues & Challenges (Edited Book) (under communicated process).
- 4. 2. Publication in Journals at National/International Level: I. An Empirical study of Brand Awareness of Discounted Garments Brands with respect to Cotton County An International Journal of Education and Humanities. ISSN-2231-380X II. Selection of Parameters among the students: An Empirical Study An International journal of GESD. ISSN 0975-1319. III. Capital Market Trends in Indian Perspective National Journal of Humanities, Social Science and Commerce. Reg. Gwl No./213094 IV. Life Insurance Industry in India: Challenges and Issues An International Journal of GESD. ISSN 0975-1319. V. Environmental Accounting and Reporting: An Essential Component of Business Strategy Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance. ISSN 2249-7323. VI. Contribution of Small Medium Enterprises in India An International Journal of Global Education Society and Development. ISSN 0975-1319. VII. Measuring customer satisfaction with Housing Finance: A Comparative Study of Public and Private Sector Banks in Delhi and NCR An International Journal of Economics & Managerial Thoughts. ISSN-2229-3736. VIII. A Comparative Financial Performance Analysis of SBI and ICICI Bank Kautilya- Haryana Economics Journal. ISSN-2249-2879. IX. De-Marketing of Petrol in India (with special reference to Delhi & NCR region Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. ISSN : 2249- 7307. X. HR Practices and Structure of Employment Pattern during Indian Economy Slow Down An International journal of Education, Research & Innovation A Refereed, Multidisciplinary, International Journal -Academic Views & Reviews. ISSN No.:22497242.
- 5. XI. Health Insurance & Micro Insurance in India: Issues & Challenges A Refereed, Multidisciplinary, International Journal- International Educational Research & Development. ISSN 2250-3862. XII. Impact of Postharvest Wastage on Per Capita Availability Of Fruits and Vegetables in India International Journal of Trade & Global Business Perspectives. ISSN 2319- 9059. XIII. Relationship between Economic Growth and Public Expenditure through Wagners Law: An Analytical Study in Indian Perspective International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Business Environment Perspectives. ISSN 2279-0918. XIV. Regional Growth, Poverty and Inequality: Issues and Challenge in Indian Perspective SPCERA-International Journal of Business and Management. ISSN 2347- 9647 XV. Sustainable Development and Indicators of Good Governance In India Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. ISSN: 2249-7307. XVI. E-tailing & Retailing in India: Future Issues and Challenges International Journal of Law and Governance. ISSN 2347-6842 XVII. A Comparative Study of Shareholders Position in Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank Limited Kautilya- Haryana Economics Journal A Refereed Journal. ISSN-2249- 2879. XVIII. Factors Affecting the Customer Satisfaction in Retail Market in India Technofame A Journal of Multidisciplinary Advance. ISSN- 2278-7682. XIX. Impact of Agriculture Input Factors On Food-Grain Production in India International Journal of Retailing and Rural Business Perspectives. April June 2014; ISSN (P)22790934 & ISSN 22790942(O). 3. Chapter in edited books/Book Review:
- 6. I. Media Transasia Strategic Role, Issues and Challenges in Indian Perspective Page no. 50-66, in Emerging Indian Economy in 21st Century Challenges and Opportunities, published by Manglam Publishers and Distributors New Delhi. ISBN-978-81-89972-51-6. II. An Empirical Study on the Service Quality Expectation of Two Public Sector Banks after Enforce of Foreign Investment Policy and its Impact on Indian Economy: A Consumer Survey Page No. 225-237, in Foreign Investment and Indian Economy, published by Manglam Publishers and Distributors Delhi.ISBN-978-81-89972-61-5. III. Attitude towards Risk Gender Effect Page No. 173-182, in A systematic guide to write a Research Paper, edited by S.S. Bhakar and Seema Mehta, published by Excel Books New Delhi- India. ISBN 978-81-7446-932-8. IV. MNREGS and Its Impact On Rural Employment In Haryana: Issues & Challenges (With Special Reference To Mahendergarh District) in Edited Book by Dr. H.S. Gour University Sagar (M.P)- A Central University. ISBN: ISBN: 978-81-7487-849-6. V. Tax Reform in India in National Edited Book by Department of Commerce. ISBN-8189-740-10-5. VI. Management Education: Issues and challenges-An indian Perspective page- 98-101, in Emerging Trends in commerce and Management Education, edited by Dr. K.S. Sengar and Dr. Praveen Sahu, published by Indus Valley Publications Jaipur-New Delhi. ISBN- 978-81-8182-508-7. VII. The Role of Management Education in Promoting sustainable Governance page-165-167, in Emerging Trends in commerce and Management Education, edited by Dr. K.S. Sengar and Dr. Praveen Sahu, published by Indus Valley Publications Jaipur-New Delhi. ISBN- 978-81-8182-508-7.
- 7. VIII. Book Review on LIC of India in Global Age, published by Dr. Amarendra Narayan Amar, Academic Excellence New Delhi. ISBN 978-93-80525-18-1. G. LECTURES / SEMINAR/ WORKSHOP/ PRESENTATIONS etc. (no. with detail) A. Workshops/ Training Program: 1. Training Program on Research Methodology workshop Sponsored by Prestige Institute of Management, Jiwaji University Gwalior (MP),
View more >