out of 8
Post on 03-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Unusual Diets By Lauren Winer
- The Morning Banana DietThe Morning Banana Diet, which consistsof eating a banana and drinking a glassof room temperature water for breakfast,was created in Japan by HitoshiWatanabe. The popularity of this dietcaused a banana shortage in Japan.
- Raw Vegan DietIt consists of eating only foods that havenot been heated higher than 115 degreesFahrenheit. Venus Williams is on the RawVegan Diet.
- Twinkie DietThe Twinkie Diet requires you to eatnothing but Twinkies. Nutrition professorat Kansas State University, Mark Haub,lost 27 pounds in two months on this diet.
- Grapefruit DietThe Grapefruit Diet has been around sincethe 1930s. Each meal on this diet includes 8ounces of grapefruit. Weight loss from thisdiet is mostly fluids rather than fats.
- Cayenne Pepper DietThe Cayenne Pepper Diet lasts 10-40 days.The lemonade concoction includes lemonjuice, water, maple syrup, and cayennepepper.
- SourcesThe Morning Banana Diet http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/the-morning-banana-diet photo credit: Fernando Stankuns via photopin ccThe Raw Vegan Diet http://vegetarian.about.com/od/vegetarianlifestyle/f/rawfoods.htm http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/07/25/athletes-on-weird-diets/ photo credit: anotherkindofdre w via photopin ccTwinkie Diet http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html photo credit: Photog Bill via photopin cc
- Grapefruit Diet http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-grapefruit-diet photo credit: dullhu nk via photopin ccCayenne Pepper Diet http://cayennepepper.net/ photo credit: Foo dMayhem.com via photopin cc
View more >
UNUSUAL OCCURRENCES: ALL-HAZARDS RESPONSE Line Manuals/Unusual Occurences.pdf · UNUSUAL OCCURRENCES:…