turn anonymous website visitors into qualified leads

Download Turn Anonymous Website Visitors Into Qualified Leads

Post on 10-May-2015

720 views

Category:

Documents

3 download

Embed Size (px)

DESCRIPTION

How to identify companies visiting your website and get their contact info for lead followup

TRANSCRIPT

  • 1.Turn Anonymous WebsiteVisitors Into Qualified Leads

2. Website Visitors Identify Themselves Only 3% Of The TimeImagine The Sales Opportunity If You CouldIdentify The Company Name And ContactInformation For The Other 97%! 3. Works Best For Business To Business Companies (B2B) Sell Higher Price Tag Products Or Services (worth a phone call) Have Sales Team To Work Leads Have A Reasonable Amount Of Website Traffic (if not, contact me) 4. Start Collecting Data Create Statcounter Account http://www.statcounter.com Add Statcounter Code To Your Website Go to Recent Visitor Activity Look For Company Names And See What Pages They Are Interested In Other Great Statcounter Info: Keywords, Came From 5. Identify Companies & Contacts Create Account in Jigsaw http://www.jigsaw.com Add Or Update Contacts To Earn Points Look Up Companies (easiest by domain name) Review Titles, Get Direct Number And Email Address Place Warm Sales Call, Send Follow Up Email, Connect In LinkedIn If They Did Not Have A Need They Would Not Be On Your Website Get Them Before The Competition Does 6. Resources http://www.statcounter.com http://www.jigsaw.com http://www.designandpromote.com/leadcasterBruce JonesDesign & Promotewww.DesignAndPromote.com630-995-7109bruce@designandpromote.com