trip to the pumpkin patch
out of 10
Post on 29-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONWe took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Here is our class book.
- 1. Our Trip to the Pumpkin PatchWritten by: Wrights Rippers 2011-2012 Cypress Creek Elementary
- 2. First we sat on the bus and went. Then we got there and then we got to eat our lunch. My juice was delicious and then we went to the playground. Then we rode a hayride and we picked our pumpkin. Mrs. Wright took a family picture.! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! by: Darieliz I went on a hayride. I went to see a playground and there was a seesaw. I went in a house. I had fun on the hayride. I picked my pumpkin and it was fun. I counted 7 pumpkins. The pumpkin patch was fun. They read two stories. We took a picture. I had a picnic. by: Brady
- 3. We went to the pumpkin patch. I had fun. We took pictures. We also went on the hayride. I had a good time. We had a fun time when we took pictures. We had to leave. We got on the bus. I miss the pumpkin patch. We went home. It was fun.! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! by: JesseWe went to the pumpkin patch. Firstwe went on the big playground. Thenwe listened to a fabulous story. Wetook pictures. My favorite part wasthe hayride. The hayride was bumpy.We picked our own green pumpkin.Then we went on the cool bus.by: Andrew
- 4. We went to the pumpkin patch. We went on the playground and weplayed on the seesaw. We picked our own pumpkin. We went on thebus. We rode on thehayride ride. I liked itthe best. The eld tripwas fun. The bus washot. We picked our ownpumpkin.by: Aubrey I counted 7 pumpkins on the hayride. We picked a pumpkin out. We went on the playground. We had a picnic. We took a picture. by: Jaidan
- 5. Yesterday we went on aeld trip. We rode a bus.Our whole class went. Myfavorite part was thehayride. We had a goodtime. We took pictures.We picked a pumpkin. Wewent back to school.by: Skyler We went to the pumpkin patch. We went on the bus to get there. When we got there we ate lunch. After that the class went on the playground. Then we looked at the pumpkins. Thenwe went on a hayride. Then it was story time. After that we got topick a pumpkin. My favorite part was the hayride. It was the bestpumpkin patch ever! I will remember everything about the pumpkinpatch.by: Cate
- 6. My class went on the bus. It was a long ride. We got there and it was a good time. We had a picnic. Then we went to pick a pumpkin. We read a story. Then we went on the hayride. It was a good time. Then we went back to the school. It was cool. by: DaneWe went to the pumpkin patch. Wegot to pick our own pumpkin. We rodeon a hayride. I played on theplayground. We got to have a picnic.by: Bryson
- 7. My most favorite thing was I went to have a picnic lunch. Then we went to the playground. Then we went to pick our own pumpkins. We went on ahayride. Then we went on the bus to go home.by: ElizabethWe went to the pumpkinpatch. We rst rode thebus. I sat next to Laurenand Cate. I got to get apumpkin. I got to hold abig pumpkin. The class gotto go on the hayride. Wefound 7 pumpkins. Weplayed on the playground.I tried the monkey bars.I climbed the pole. Thelady read a story.by: Lola
- 8. We went to the pumpkin patch. When we got to the pumpkin patch we went on the hayride. Then we went on the playground. Then we went to story telling. Then we picked our pumpkin. Then we got on the bus. by: KaseyAt the pumpkin patch I saw bumpy pumpkins. All the pumpkins havestems. Some of the pumpkins were green and white and yellow andorange. The stems on all of the pumpkins were brown and a little ofwhite. Some of thepumpkins have littlegray stuff. We got inthe big bus on the waythere. My favoritething was the bigplayground. At thepumpkin patch therewere a lot of pumpkins.A lot of the pumpkinswere orange. Some ofthe pumpkins were big.When I went on thehayride I counted pumpkins in the trees. There were seven pumpkins inall of the trees. At the pumpkin patch it was hot. I was sweating a lot.by: Lauren
- 9. I went to the pumpkin patch. We went on a yellow bus. When we go there we had a picnic lunch. It was yummy. After that we got to play on the playground. I slid down the slide. After that we went to read a story. After that we got to pick our own pumpkin. Beside that I did not get a pumpkin. I got a gourd. It was a bumpy gourd. by: DevynThe bus was so loud. We had a picniclunch. I got a pumpkin that looks likea rose. I like the playground. Werode a hayride. I had to go. Then Ihad to go to school.by: Soa
- 10. We got to eat at a picnic out on the pumpkin patch. My favorite part was the hayride. I got to play on the playground. The picnic was my favorite. Soa and I got on the seesaw. by: DavidWhat a crew! I just love these kids! Thank you for an awesome dayat the Church of the Nazarene and their Pumpkin Patch. Thank you to the volunteers: Mr. & Mrs. Acosta, Mrs. Benet, Mrs. Morford, & Mrs. Wheatley. We love you!
View more >