tpl scenic research
out of 19
Post on 12-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The Piano LessonResearch ImagesSarah Lawler
- 2. RomareBearden-This painting is called The Piano Lesson.-Painted by RomareBearden.-This photo was August Wilsons primary inspiration for the play The Piano Lesson.
- 3. RomareBearden Cont.-Mill Hands Lunch Bucket.-My color palette.
- 4. RomareBearden Cont.
- 5. Pittsburgh, PA. 1930s
- 6. Interiors of early 1900 Homes
- 7. Interiors of early 1900 Homes Cont.
- 8. Interiors of early 1900 Homes Cont.
- 9. Stoves in early 1900s
- 10. Stoves in early 1900s Cont.
- 11. Pianos, 1840-18501840, Unknown Brand1840, Seiler
- 12. Pianos, 1910 -Carved
- 13. ParchmanFarm (Mississippi State Penitentiary)
- 14. The Yellow Dog-The Yellow Dog was known as the Yazoo Delta. It is rumored that the initials YD on the locomotives gave it its nickname.-TheYazoo-Delta Railroad was a branch line that opened in August 1897 betweenMoorheadandRuleville, Mississippi. It was extended toTutwiler, Mississippi, and Lake Dawson and was acquired by theYazoo and Mississippi Railroadby 1903.
- 15. The Yellow Dog Cont.-Where the Southern Cross the Yellow Dog-Carroll Cloar, American, 1913- 1993-http://www.mrjumbo.com/contents/delta99/3delta/moorhead.html
- 16. Steam Locomotives
- 17. Ghosts
- 18. Hot Comb
View more >