Tools Used In PC Hardware Servicing
Post on 16-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
- is the physical components of a computer such as the machine and wiring, or tools and machinery or heavy military equipment.
- is the physical components of a computer
- is a handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task.
4 CATEGORIES OF HARDWARE1.Electro-Static Discharge Tools (ESD)2.Hand Tools3.Cleaning Tools4.Diagnostic Tools
ELECTRO STATIC DISCHARGE(ESD) Tools
- friction of moving air alone will charge suspended particles and cause the buildup of static electrical charges on people and objects in the environment.
ANTI-STATIC WRIST STRAP
- used to prevent ESD damage to computerequipment.
ANTI STATIC MAT
- used to stand on or place hardware on to prevent static electricity from building up.
- is a device for performing work on a material or a physical system using only hands.
FLAT HEAD SCREWDRIVER
- used to loosen or tighten slotted screws.
PHILIP HEAD SCREWDRIVER
- used to loosen or tightencrosshead screws.
- used to loosen or tighten screws that have a star-like depression on the top.
- sometimes called a nut driver, is used totighten nuts in the same way that a screwdriver tightens screws.
- Or some times called long nose plier, used to hold small parts.
- used to strip and cut wires.
- used to manipulate small parts.
- used to retrieve parts from location that are to small for your hand to fit.
- used to light up areas that you cannot see well.
- appropriate cleaning tools is essential when maintaining or repairing computers.
LINT FREE CLOTH
- used to clean different computercomponents without scratching orleaving debris.
-used to blow away dust and debris from different computer parts without touching the components.
- used to bundle cables neatly inside and outside of a computer.
- Is to diagnose hardware problems.- To locate or trace where the problems come from.
GOD BLESS US ALL
Direction: Identify the tools. Write your answer after the number.