to leave or not to leave
out of 17
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONour hurricane plan
- 1. TO LEAVE OR NOT TO LEAVE? #fuckyouirene
- 2. FIRST...WELCOME TO NYC, DAVE & FRANCES!
- 3. WHILE YOU WERE FLYING HERE FROM THE UK, MAYOR BLOOMBERG MADE SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS...MAYOR BLOOMBERG US #justsaying
- 4. OK, NOT PERSONALLY TO US BUT TO THE STATE OF NY... Because Irene is now bearing down on us at a faster speed than it was yesterday, we are changing a few things. We are today issuing a mandatory - I repeat the word mandatory - evacuation order for all New Yorkers who live in the low-lying Zone A coastal areas in all five boroughs that are at greatest risk of damage relating to Irene, and were adding to that the rest of the Rockaways, some of which are not Zone A, but are Zone B
- 5. TURNS OUT, WERE IN AMANDATORY EVACUATION AREA... 95 WALL ST, OUR LOVELY APT
- 6. SO WHAT DOES THIS ACTUALLY MEAN? [WE DONT KNOW.]
- 7. LETS START WITH WHAT WE KNOW...[FARIS HAS ANTLERS AND ANSWERS.]
- 8. FACT:Hurricane Irene is a category 2-3 hurricane.
- 9. FACT:Weather is hard to predict.
- 10. FACT:NYC Public Transit will shut down at noon Saturday.
- 11. FACT:We will likely lose power if we stay in our apartment
- 12. FACT:Storm watching/chasing is awesome.
- 13. OPTION 1: OUR APARTMENT CONSIDERATIONS: Stock up on booze // Playgames // Cook using gas stove //No hassle moving stuff // We are only on the edge of the actual evacuation zone WARNINGS: Mandatory evacuation // Power could go out // Area couldood // Water could go out whichmeans no showers and we have to ll the toilet ourselves from thebathtub // May get stuck inside // Above the 12th oor - At higher risk of windows blowing
- 14. OPTION 2: A FRIENDS APT CONSIDERATIONS: Stock up on booze // Play games with awesome friends// Cook using electricity // Piano // Karaoke // Slumber party // Big apartment WARNINGS: Power could still go out // Area could ood, though less likely // Need to moveshit before trains shut down at noon tmrw // Need to bring bedding
- 15. THOUGHTS??
- 16. APPENDIX: HURRICANE CHECKLIST ...and: -wine -cheese -electronics -games/cards -snacks -video camera -arts & crafts
- 17. APPENDIXHURRICANE PARTIES
View more >
There Must Be 50 Ways to Leave Your ?· There Must Be 50 Ways to 1 Leave Your Partners Not All Is Fair…
secure leave/extended leave of absence leave/extended leave of absence policy ... University of Arkansas in 1990, ... the baby card,” but did not use it as an excuse for
How to Leave a Lasting Legacy of Love - ?· How to Leave a Lasting Legacy of Love. how to leave a ...…
In Memory of: Though you leave this world for another, You will not leave our hearts, Though you drift to a better place, You will not leave
1 Reasons I Did Not Leave Personal Preference. 2 Reasons I Did Not Leave Personal Preference Friendliness and Associations
To Use Paid Family Leave To - New York ?· Applying For Paid Family Leave Applying For Paid Family Leave…
Workday Leave Partner Training - Welcome to Workday Leave Partner Training September 8, 2016 ... LV ELE Public Service Unpaid/voluntary work in order to benefit a community ... LV ELE Unapproved Request for leave is not approved but colleague does not report to work