tips for wearing pashmina shawls
out of 13
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONpashminas are imported directly from Nepal and cost a fraction of the price you could expect to pay on the high street
- 1. Various Types Of Pashmina ShawlsEmailenquiries@passionateaboutpashmina.comAddressWaterloo HouseThe StreetBedingfieldSuffolkIP23 7LQEngland
- 2. What is Pashmina Shawls ?It is one of the greatest Indianattraction of foreign visitors. Theyare always read to buy.Indian Pashmina is in demand in overthe worldIndia is the one country wherePashmina shawls are made first time.
- 3. How Pashmina Shawls Scenario over IndiaPashmina shawls is popular not only inindia but also abroad. And Internet is thebest medium to order this kind of shawls.Today we will explain some points inwhich you can make the differencebetween original shawls and duplicateshawls.
- 4. Genuine Pashmina?This word Pashmina came from thePersian word wool.Was found before 450 years ago.Earlier maharajas and royal familieschoice was fabric instead of this.
- 5. Pashmina Wool Came From?It came from the changra goats.Changthang is a plateau with very gentleslopes in Ladakh India.It is situated around 1617 kms into Tibet.The goats are often raised by the localpeople of there.They raise them not for meat but formilk and pashmina wool.
- 6. How to choose best pashmina shawls?Quality Material It should be either 100% pashmina or the mixture or the blend of 70% pashmina and 30% silk. Make sure that pashmina shawls sheen is never indication of quality.
- 7. How to choose best pashmina shawls? (Cont..)Craft ships Quality Generally cashmere is used in that but due to the high demand it has to be passed through various machines for being printed, and addition of chemical. It should me made in such way that it should make feel so soft by using high quality cashmere.
- 8. Various Pashmina Shawls
- 9. Various Pashmina Shawls
- 10. Various Pashmina Shawls
- 11. Various Pashmina Shawl
- 12. Various Pashmina Shawls
View more >