tina hall cues ntcue presentation
out of 27
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTina Hall's presentation for the Next Top Credit Union Executive competition in Dallas, November 2010
- 1. WEST FINALIST Tina Hall Vice President, Organizational Development Verity Credit Union ($380M) Seattle, Washington i
- 2. Hello.
- 3. We need to change the conversation we have with employees.
- 4. Awards Ye a rs
- 5. If we are so great, than why arent we so Great?
- 6. Good Results Good People
- 7. Passion
- 8. Work/Life Balance Giving up Trading off Shoulding
- 9. What if there is a different choice?
- 10. tran-sen-dn(t)s Work / Life a: exceeding usual Transcendence limits : SURPASSING. b: extending or lying beyond the limits of ordinary experience.
- 11. changing the conversation vs.
- 12. On a scale of
- 13. How satisfied are you with your life?
- 14. Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. -Thoreau
- 15. changing the conversation Class Class 1-1 Coaching 3 Fridays 1 day 8 hours 7 follow ups
- 16. Work/Life Transcendence People Helping People
- 17. Growth Clarity Leadership Authentic * Danielle 90% Confident Engaged * Note: Danielle is not a cartoon in real life.
- 18. Voluntarily resignations exceeds 2010 company terminations Workers plan to leave their 60% employer as economy improves Employees are disengaged 1 of 2 from their job
- 19. Dream Wish Envision Aspire Achieve Succeed Work/Life Transcendence
- 20. We need to change the conversation we have with employees.
- 21. Vote Tina K. Hall
- 22. Vote
- 23. Vote Tina K. Hall Note: Tina is not a cartoon in real life.
- 24. Vote
- 25. Vote Tina K. Hall
- 26. Q&A with Tina Hall i
View more >
linux. (Tina Turner) Stormy Weather (Tina Turner) ... Come Together Tina Turner Evergreens . [Tina Turner - Cone 1999 Genre: Unknown
Kinship Cues as the Basis for Prosocial Behaviour ... Kinship cues 3 Kinship Cues as a Basis for Prosocial
Multiplex Biomaterial Matrix Cues Regulate Redox Status ... ... Multiplex Biomaterial Matrix Cues Regulate
Modification of prosodic cues when an interlocutor cannot ... ?· Modification of prosodic cues when…