the simonton story - eco living home improvement the simonton story simonton was founded in...
Post on 23-Jan-2021
Embed Size (px)
The Simonton Story
Simonton was founded in Pennsboro, West Virginia in 1946, when Fred and Sybil Simonton recognized
the need for high-quality exterior aluminum products and founded Pen Vent Awning. Their son would
later help take Simonton to the next level. In 1981, he convinced the rest of the family that in order to
differentiate the company from its competitors, they would need to begin producing energy-efficient
vinyl windows. As a result, Simonton Windows was born.
Today, the Simonton portfolio of products includes 12 different window and patio door lines with
varying structural and stylistic features, all of which can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines.
In addition, Simonton is committed to always exceeding customer expectations with the
highest-quality products available and unbeatable service.
Gorgeous High-Quality Windows
Going Strong since 1946
• 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years, 50% fail during the first five years and 66% during the first
ten. Windows last a lot longer than ten years !
• Simonton Windows have been manufactured for over 70 years, by qualified professionals that are here to help
• Simonton is the most trusted vinyl windows and doors by professionals, for reliable quality and long-lasting
Impact Glass Doors
High Quality and Award Winning
Proud sponsor of Extreme Makeover Home Edition
• Over the past decade, Simonton has been repeatedly recognized for providing high-quality windows and doors
along with customer satisfaction.
• Professionals Love Simonton because they know once they’ve installed the windows, you, the valued
homeowner, will be happy with the finished product.
• Installers also know they won’t need to go back to your home because of an issue, and they know when they use
Simonton your new windows and doors are built to last.
Best Customer Service in its Class
• Most large companies hire external companies who aren’t familiar with the product to answer phones and
emails. That’s frustrating !
• Our customer service team is always ready during normal business hours to answer any questions you may have
about your Simonton windows and doors.
• If you're not the type of person that wants to make the call, there are 11 “how to” videos to help you fix any
issues you may be having with your windows
• We have one of the best warranties in the industry !
• We offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty on our windows that includes Glass breakage.
• You can also transfer your warranty if you purchase or sell your home that already has Simonton windows
and/or patio doors.