the shallow soul a shallow soul is never a strong soul
out of 10
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- The Shallow Soul A shallow soul is never a strong soul.
- Slide 2
- The Cluttered Soul Ortberg declares This is the condition where the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth and the desire for other things come and choke the soul. Somebody said a long time ago that if the Devil cant make you sin, he will make you busy, because either way your soul will shrivel.
- Slide 3
- The Cluttered Soul Ortberg declares We mistake our clutter for life. If we cease to be busy, do we matter? A person preoccupied with externals success, reputation, ceaseless activity, lifestyle, office gossip may be dead internally and not even recognize it. And our world has lots of other things.
- Slide 4
- The Cluttered Soul The cluttered soul is what we discussed at length last week in addressing the enemies of our soul of busyness and hurriedness.
- Slide 5
- The Cluttered Soul The cluttered soul is never a content soul.
- Slide 6
- The Bountiful Soul The bountiful soul bears super-abundant fruit for Gods glory. The bountiful soul is the soul living in deep union with the Trinity through the indwelling Holy Spirit.
- Slide 7
- The Bountiful Soul Christ in John 10:10 promises us I came that (you) may have life and have it abundantly. Only the soul living out of a close, vibrant, ever-deepening relationship with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit lives abundantly, bountifully, and super-copiously.
- Slide 8
- The Practice of Sowing and Reaping Galatians 6:7-9 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
- Slide 9
- Financial Sowing and Reaping 2 Corinthians 9:6-9 The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
- Slide 10
- The Practice of Sowing and Reaping The Practice of Sowing and Reaping is this simple If you eat nothing but fast food and never exercise, you reap what you sow with an unhealthy body and life. If you feed your soul nothing but the fast food of worldly pursuits, pleasures, and values, you will reap a hardened, shallow, or cluttered soul.
View more >
Soul Food Sunday. Unchanging Great is your faithfulness, Great is your faithfulness You never change,…
She has A heart that never hardens, A touch that never hurts, A soul that never retires. Yet, she dares to be a Woman. She never dies a natural death
Insight, , 2012, Gabrielle Bowen, Soul To Soul ... ?· Insight, , 2012, Gabrielle Bowen, Soul To Soul…
You, Lord, are my Shepherd. I will never be in need. Lord, are my Shepherd, I will never be in need. You, ... Don Moen 2006 Integrity's ... Bless the Lord O my soul, O my soul Worship His holy name
Singing with the Understanding Count Your Blessings Where the Soul Never Dies Where the Roses Never Fade Home of the Soul When all of God’s Singers Get
Elbow ⋅ Seasick Steve De La Soul ⋅ Soul II Soul Groove ⋅ Seasick Steve De La Soul ⋅ Soul II Soul ... covering both the guitar ... and Soul II Soul came next,
Wave Loads in Shallow Water - ?· Wave Loads in Shallow Water ... Increasing number of shallow water…
Shallow-marine Sandstone Reservoirs, Depositional ... ?· Shallow-marine Sandstone Reservoirs, Depositional…
Rarangi Shallow Aquifer Sustainability Report ?· Rarangi Shallow Aquifer Sustainability Report . ...…