the most social airlines of usa in march 2014
out of 14
Post on 27-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONKey Findings: 1. American Airlines is the most social Airlines company in March. 2. United Airlines, US Airways and American Airlines combined occupy 65% space when it comes to social buzz. 3. With the Facebook engagement score of 92.58, Southwest bagged the first rank among the top 10. 4. With the Twitter engagement score of 88.40, American Airlines bagged the first rank among the top 10. 5. American Airlines, Delta and Southwest constitute 69% of the Industry’s Facebook fan base. 6. JetBlue Airways has the largest number of followers on Twitter at 18,04,322.
- Top 10 Airlines Companies from USA on Social Media March, 2014
- #1 American Airlines is the most social Airlines company in March. 65% United Airlines, US Airways and American Airlines combined occupy 65% space when it comes to social buzz 92.58 With the Facebook engagement score of 92.58, Southwest bagged the first rank among the top10 88.40 With the Twitter engagement score of 88.40, American Airlines bagged the first rank among the top 10 69% American Airlines, Delta and Southwest constitute 69% of the Industrys Facebook fan base 18,04,322 JetBlue has the largest number of followers on Twitter at 18,04,322 WHAT WE HAVE FOUND SSI (SIMPLIFY360 SOCIAL INDEX) IS A FUNCTION OF BUZZ SCORE, FACEBOOK ENGAGEMENT SCORE AND TWITTER ENGAGEMENT SCORE
- Rank Company name SSI Score (Mar, 2014) 1 American Airlines 92.3 2 Delta Airlines 80.2 3 United Airlines 79.7 4 Southwest Airlines 78.1 5 JetBlue Airways 76.5 6 US Airways 74.9 7 Virgin America 64.4 8 Alaska Air 58.6 9 Hawaiian Airlines 56.5 10 Frontier Airlines 43.7 TOP 10 MOST SOCIAL AIRLINES COMPANIES
- PARAMETER WISE BREAKUP OF SCORES SSI (SIMPLIFY360 SOCIAL INDEX) IS A FUNCTION OF BUZZ SCORE, FACEBOOK ENGAGEMENT SCORE AND TWITTER ENGAGEMENT SCORE Rank Company Name Buzz Score Facebook Engagement Score Twitter Engagement Score Total Score 1 American Airlines 94.70 91.52 88.40 92.30 2 Delta 78.90 82.08 81.02 80.20 3 United Airlines 84.20 73.60 76.80 79.70 4 Southwest Airlines 68.40 92.58 83.08 78.10 5 JetBlue Airways 73.60 74.70 84.18 76.50 6 US Airways 89.40 51.50 69.42 74.90 7 Virgin America 63.10 62.08 69.40 64.40 8 Alaska Air Group 52.60 71.54 57.80 58.60 9 Hawaiian Airlines 57.80 59.92 50.48 56.50 10 Frontier Airlines 42.10 44.18 46.30 43.70
- 158.260 41.027 54.355 29.886 33.646 64.175 17.636 5.200 5.335 3.779 2.174 3.986 0.586 1.571 0.340 0.359 0.253 0.088 American Airlines United Airlines Delta Airlines US Airways Southwest Airlines JetBlue Airways Virgin America Alaska Air Group Frontier Airlines Hawaiian Airlines Spirit Airlines Allegiant Air Sun County Airlines AirTran Airways Cape Air/Nantucket Airlines SkyWest Airlines Atlantic Southeast Airlines Mesa Airlines Thousands AMERICAN AIRLINES MENTIONED THE MOST ON TWITTER No. of Tweets with brand mentioned on Twitter, March 2014
- American Airlines Delta United Airlines Southwest JetBlue Airways US Airways Virgin Ameica Alaska Airlines Hawaiian Airlines Frontier Airlines 250 2,500 25,000 2,50,000 25,00,000 20,000 6,00,000 1,80,00,000 No.ofmentionsofbrandtwitterhandleonTwitter Number of Followers on Twitter *Bubble size represents %ge of followers engaged, Data as of March, 2014 AMERICAN AIRLINES IS A CLEAR LEADER ON TWITTER American Airlines has highly active followers and at the same time a very high number of mentions. Twitter engagement quadrant, March 2014 Airlines Industry, USA, Source: Simplify360 Leaders
- American Airlines Delta United Southwest JetBlue US Airways Virgin America Alaska Airlines Hawaiian Airlines Frontier Airlines Allegiant 150 1,500 15,000 1,50,000 70,000 7,00,000 70,00,000 No.ofpeopleengagedonFacebook No. of fans on Facebook *Bubble size represents %ge of fans engaged, Data as of March, 2014 AMERICAN AIRLINES & SOUTHWEST ARE CLEAR LEADERS ON FACEBOOK American Airlines & Southwest have highly active fan base and at the same time a very high fan base. Facebook engagement quadrant, March 2014 Airlines Industry, USA, Source: Simplify360 Leaders
- Share of fans on Facebook American Airlines 15% Delta Airlines 13% United Airlines 7% Southwest Airlines 41% JetBlue Airways 9% US Airways 1% Virgin America 5% Alaska Air Group 4% Hawaiian Airlines 3%Frontier Airlines 1% Allegiant Air 1% Sun County Airlines 0% Cape Air/Nantucket Airlines 0% Atlantic Southeast Airlines (ASA)/Express Jet 0% Southwest, Delta and American Airlines combined constitutes 69% of the Industrys fan base. Data as of March, 2014
- Methodology Simplify360s proprietary listening tool is used for collecting the data and counting the number of mentions for each company. The parameters considered for Twitter and Facebook were also gathered through Simplify360. A total of 18 US based companies were considered in the analysis.
- Vinodkrishnan C Report Prepared By Vinodkrishnan has joined Simplify360 as a summer intern. He is currently pursuing Post Graduate Programme in Management from Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli
- Simplify360 The Leader of Social Business Intelligence Most admired brand for Social Media Research on Slideshare Top 10 Product Technology Company by TechSparks 2010 Listed amongst TOP 10 SMM tools by PR2020 and SocialMedia8
- Social Business Intelligence www.simplify360.com Simplify360 is the leading social business intelligence firm. Offerings include: Social Marketing Suite for agencies Social Contact Centre for BPOs Social Command Centre for Enterprises We enable businesses to perform Online Reputation Management, Customer Service, Community Management, Social Media Research & Brand Auditing; Online Sales Lead Generation, and Consumer Sentiment Analysis.
- Leaders use Simplify360 Clients Partners Worldwide Brazil and LatAM Saudi Arabia USA Worldwide Singapore & India
- THANK YOU CONNECT WITH US
View more >