the man on the moon
Post on 18-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. THE MAN ON THE MOON Culture section
2. Day 1
- WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ASTRONAUTS?
- What kind of clothes do they use?
- How do they live in the space?
- What do they eat?
- What skills do you need to be astronaut?
3. CHECK YOURS ANSWER
- Read and listen:
- THE ASTRONAUTS LIFE STYLE
4. What new words have you learned?HELMET ROCKET SPACIAL STATION SPACIAL SUIT MORE WORDS? 5. Homework
- Neil Armstrong was the first human who stepped on the moon
- What did he say?
6. Day 2
- Yesterday we talked about the astronauts life style, but
- What kind of training session would you have to do if you liked to be an astronaut?
- Today we have to complete a mission:
- Mission Question:How can you perform a skill-based activity that will demonstrate the importance of dexterity and hand-eye coordination while practicing communication and problem-solving skills?
- Then we are going to do 2 teams to compete in a relay race:
THE ARMSTRONG TEAM VS THE GAGARIN TEAM 10.
- Both teams will have to build a puzzle:
- Run until the pieces
- Get only yours pieces (A or B)
- Return runing
- And built your puzzle with your classmates
- It looks very easy, no?
- Your have tu use this barbacue gloves like if you worn an astronaut suit
SURPRISE !!!! 12.
- ALL YOUR HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB, SO YOUR HAVE GOT YOUR OWN ASTRONAUT LICENSE
- Stick your picture and complete your name, heigh
- like me
- The end