The Brown Recluse. Where are they found? Brown Recluses are found from East Texas to Western Georgia and North to Southern Illinois. They are sometimes
Post on 20-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- The Brown Recluse
- Slide 2
- Where are they found? Brown Recluses are found from East Texas to Western Georgia and North to Southern Illinois. They are sometimes found in garages, boxes, old closets, and attics. They are also found in old clothes.
- Slide 3
- What do they eat? Brown Recluses dont eat all insects. They eat silver fish. After their prey is captured, spiders have digestive juices from their intestinal tract that covers it.
- Slide 4
- What kind of webs do they make? They make their webs out of sticky gum footed silk. The web looks careless and hopeless, and has no definite shape.
- Slide 5
- What happens when a Brown Recluse bites you? Almost all spiders have glands of venom and the Brown Recluse is one of them. When a Brown Recluse bites you, the poison takes off the skin tissue.
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Resources http://school.eb.com/elementary http://go-passport.grolier.com http://www.fofweb.com
View more >
Shanty Towns IB SL. What Are They? Found mainly in LEDC’s. They are informal and built from anything and everything. They are illegal and built on unsafe
Oil Sands Michael Cibicki. Oil Sands aka “Tar Sands” What are they? Where are they found? How are they extracted?
RAINFORESTS : HOW LONG BEFORE THEY’RE GONE ?. RAINFORESTS What are Rainforests? Where are they found? What animal life is found there ? Why are they important
Trans Fats What are they? Where are they found? Where are they found? What’s the hype? What’s the hype? Is there reason to be concerned? Is there reason
EICOSANOIDS EICOSANOIDS, unlike histamine, are not found preformed in the tissues; they are generated de novo from phospholipids They are implicated in
viewLots of large mammals to use as resources. Where the Nuu-chah-nulth are found. Where the Dunne-za are found. Where the Gitxan and Wet’suwwet’en are found
Where are they from Where are they now? - U.S. Fish and ??2013-07-10Where are they from Where are they now? Asian carp are native to ‐ you guessed it, Asia, from southern china north ... If you think you have found a silver, bighead or black carp, contact the Aquatic
We will learn… How oil and natural gas are formed Where they are found How they are extracted from the ground What products we use every day are made from
Once archaeologists have found a site and recovered artifacts and other materials from it, they are ready to begin “reading” what they have found to learn
Introduction to Forces Where do they come from? How are they measured? How are they added & Subtracted?