testimonial from kelly h. - hocl connectors management of minor wounds and minor irritations caused
Post on 29-May-2020
Embed Size (px)
During my mother’s illness, she became bedridden, particularly in a hospital bed at her home. Over the months of being confined, she
began to develop skin irritations and nothing the hospice nurses were using seemed to improve her
situations. I began using HOCl on her wounds twice daily, the redness abated, swelling reduced
and when the nurses saw the improvements within a week, they began spraying my mothers’ heels, legs, elbows and tail-bone regions where
pressure points are. After using HOCl, my mother’s skin returned back to its healthy state with no
signs of infections or irritations.
2172 N. Fox Hollow Dr. Suite 1, Nixa, MO 65714
Phone: (417) 827-2517 Email: info@HOCLconnectors.com
Testimonial from Kelly H.
All Natural Ingredients
• Safe • Clean • Natural Ingredients • BPA Free • Non-Cytotoxic • Kid Friendly • Pet Friendly
• No Alcohol • Non-Stinging • Non-Irritating • Non-Sensitizing • Safe Around Eyes • No Petrochemicals • Moistens Skin
Microorganism Efficacy Test
*Reduction in microbial growth in solution has not shown to correlate with a reduction of infection in patients. No clinical studies have been performed to evaluate the reduction of infection.
Enterococcus faecalls (VRE) ATCC
Serratia marscesens ATCC 14756
Acinetobacter bamanni ATCC
Proteus mirabilis ATCC 7002
Staphylococcus arureus (MRSA)
Wound + Skin Spray
Wound + Skin Gel
Wound + Skin Spray
Wound + Skin Gel
Bottle Size HOCl Products
Test Substance Efficacy Results: These are the results of how the product
performed against each test microorganism, and the CFU/ml that
remained in the 15 second contact time.
Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended
The New Generation of Wound + Skin Solutions
HOCl can be easily incorporated into any standard wound protocol. To simplify, here are suggested protocols:
• Spray solutions between 3 to 7 inches from a minor wound and peri-wound area to clean and remove foreign material, including debris and microorganisms.*
• Repeat the irrigation of minor wound to refresh the wound bed with an additional application.
• After each application, apply HOCl Hydrogel for better results. Depending on the size of the minor wound and peri-wound area, HOCl Hydrogel usage may vary.
• If caring for a minor wound dressing, saturate the dressing with HOCl, then apply dressing after allowing to dwell in the minor wound bed for a minimum of 3 to 7 minutes.
• If a minor wound dressing is not applicable, use generous amounts of HOCl poured directly into the minor wound bed to thoroughly cleanse the wound.
• Soaking the minor wound in HOCl Solutions as long as practical with a minimum time of five minutes improves results.
• Do not mix HOCl Solutions with any other products. Mixing may reduce or compromise the principal ingredient in HOCl Solutions.
• Repeat as needed or desired with a recommendation of three or more times daily.
*Reduction in microbial growth in solution has not shown to correlate with a reduction of infection in patients. No clinical studies have been performed to evaluate reduction of infection.
Suggested UsesWhat is HOCl (Hypochlorous Acid)? HOCl is an innate part of our immune system. HOCl is the very same compound used by our body’s Neutrophils, a type of white blood cell, to combat invading pathogens. HOCl was known to be beneficial in treating wounds as far back as WWI, but nobody could figure out how to stabilize it. Companies have spent years trying to crack the code for non-cytotoxic stabilization of this Wound + Skin aftercare. Through old-school knowledge and advanced technology, this solution is now stabilized in a bottle.
• HOCl is safe
• Safe around eyes, ears, nose and mouth
• No special personal protection devices are required for use, clean up or disposal
• The lethal dose (LD50) for any of HOCl’s products cannot be reached by natural means
• Our pH levels range between 5.5-6.5 which is great for all intact skin and minor wounds
HOCl Solution’s are FDA Cleared products and are safe for the management of minor wounds and minor irritations caused by:
HOCl is a great blend of nature and science. The skin is the largest organ of our body and is the first line of defense, HOCl can be your solution to other minor irritations. HOCl Solutions can be used for topical management from minor dermal injuries to paper cuts and skinned knees.
Day 1 Day 2
Day 1 Day 21 Result
Day 1 Day 2 Day 5
Safe for Babies
1 Day With Gel 1 Day No Gel
Minor Skin Irritation
Day 1 Day 8 Result
• Rashes • Sunburns • Burns • Blisters • Scrapes
• Dry Skin • Scratches • Cuts • Insect Bites & Stings • Plant Saps and Oils
Reduction in microbial growth in solution has not shown to correlate with a reduction of infection in patients. No clinical studies have been performed to evaluate reduction of infection.