t2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow mr hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make,...

Upload: others

Post on 17-Jun-2020

Category:

Documents

0 download

TRANSCRIPT

Page 1: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 2: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 3: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 4: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 5: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 6: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 7: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 8: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 9: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 10: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 11: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 12: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 13: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 14: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to
Page 15: T2332-2 - tic.tas.gov.au · and then allow Mr Hayes to make whatever submissions he wishes to make, and then I will resume, if you like, my own position. That enables Mr Hayes to