t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · letter of explanation a cover letter detailing the proposal...

Township of www.sprinciwater. ca WN' t2231 Nurse Road Springwater Minesing, Ontario L9X1A8 Canada Minor Variance Application Pre - Consultation with Township Planning Staff is recommended to aid in determining the level of detail, types of studies, and number of copies required for a complete application. Advice will also be offered as to any other agencies which may be involved in reviewing the application and their requirements. For a standard Minor Variance application the following should be submitted to the Secretary - Treasurer of the Committee of Adjustment: Complete Application Form Please sign and submit the attached application form in its entirety. Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/ Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form provides additional information regarding requirements of the mandatory Site Sketch, as well as a sample sketch. dI Application Fee ($ 1, 000. 00) Fee can be paid by cash, debit or cheque payable to " Township of Springwater". Additional Fee( s) ( If Applicable) Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority ( NVCA) o Application Review Fee: $ 200. 00 and o Technical Study Review Fee ( e. g. Environmental Impact Assessment) of $ 500. 00, if applicable. o Payment to be made directly to the " Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority". For a complete list of Committee of Adjustment meeting dates and schedule deadlines please refer to the Township of Springwater website. www.springwater. ca Please note, the Secretary - Treasurer of the Committee of Adjustment will assign a file number for complete applications and this should be used in all communications. If any questions may arise please feel free to contact the Planning Department.

Upload: others

Post on 07-Oct-2020

Category:

Documents

0 download

TRANSCRIPT

Page 1: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Township ofwww.sprinciwater.ca

WN't2231 Nurse RoadSpringwater Minesing, OntarioL9X1A8 Canada

Minor Variance Application

Pre -Consultation with Township Planning Staff is recommended to aid in determiningthe level of detail, types of studies, and number of copies required for a complete

application. Advice will also be offered as to any other agencies which may be involvedin reviewing the application and their requirements.

For a standard Minor Variance application the following should be submitted to theSecretary -Treasurer of the Committee of Adjustment:

Complete Application Form

Please sign and submit the attached application form in its entirety.

Letter of Explanation

A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application.

it Site Plan/ Sketch

Appendix A of the Application Form provides additional information regardingrequirements of the mandatory Site Sketch, as well as a sample sketch.

dI Application Fee ($ 1, 000.00)

Fee can be paid by cash, debit or cheque payable to "Township of Springwater".

Additional Fee(s) ( If Applicable)

Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority ( NVCA) o Application Review Fee: $ 200.00 and

o Technical Study Review Fee (e.g. Environmental Impact Assessment) of $500.00, if applicable.

o Payment to be made directly to the "Nottawasaga Valley ConservationAuthority".

For a complete list of Committee of Adjustment meeting dates and schedule deadlinesplease refer to the Township of Springwater website. www.springwater.ca

Please note, the Secretary -Treasurer of the Committee of Adjustment will assign a filenumber for complete applications and this should be used in all communications.

If any questions may arise please feel free to contact the Planning Department.

Page 2: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Township of SpringwaterMinor Variance Application Form

Minor Variance Application Form

Application Number: k j/ I ClDate Received: Po ( V,) 12, 2n n

Date Complete

Roll Number: I // 9 y/ D -/ O O O/ 6 y %a 0 U O 6

Consent Application

Fee:

Fee Received:

Date Received:

1, 000. 00

M

Fee: Cash tK Cheque Credit

General Information

Applicant Name: Aj 1, 5 - pij `--7p 2 2. L46 e-

Full Mailing Address: G'L M V L v }

L L- iia v

Telephone: j 6 tri l 2- t 6

Mobile:

Email:

Page 2 of 15

Page 3: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Owner(s) Name:

Full Mailing Address:

Telephone:

Mobile:

Email:

Agents Name and Firm: ( ' I J-- r+2

1C) C_«_ e %' mss f?

Full Mailing Address: i2I }

L4rn 5t,1

Telephone:

Mobile: ('} Q t 9 O( 4

Email: c ' L -a,2 vyi ze uc a ", L - e -o dirt

Please submit a list as a separate appendix of any additional individuals or firmsthat will be working on this application (e.g. Planners, Engineers, Surveyors, Solicitors) if you wish.

4. The primary contact for all matters relating to this application ( pick one):

Applicant Owner Agent

Page 3 of 15

Page 4: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

5. Please list below the holders of any mortgage, other charge, or encumbrance on thesubject lands:

Property Details

1 e # Legal Description: `

0 `_:5 PLC> -V-1 5 ( fes' ' Y 6 ?' ? ice=

tr, 61, K 6. 0 P, t'

Municipal Address: t d1YiJfItL; a fi7 z( LVi I - P0

Page 4 of 15

Page 5: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Roll Number:' (j o ` t C) C) C,) t .}5 C?

3. Easements and Restrictive Covenants:

Are there any easements, restrictive covenants; right-of-way, or other registeredagreements affecting the subject property?

0Yes No

If you answered ' yes' above, please provide a description of each and its purpose:

4. Official Plan & Zoning By-law:

Current Official Plan Designation on the subject lands:

Current Zoning of the subject lands:

Ri = H

Proposed Details

1. Nature and Extent of the Relief from the Zoning By-law Proposed

Page 5 of 15

Page 6: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Explain any other provisions of the Zoning By-law that are requested to be varied underthis application:

2. Why is it not possible to comply with the provisions of the Zoning By- law?

Land Use Information

1. Date the Subject Land was acquired by the current Owner:

Current Uses ( ^ of e

Length of time the current useshave occurred on thesubjects

lands.

Page 6 of 15

Page 7: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

t 8 C -'O lev,,

Proposed Uses

3. Past and present uses on and around the subject lands:

Does the subject land or any adjacent properties contain any known archeologicalresources or areas of archaeological potential?

Yes @No OUnknown

Has there ever been an industrial or commercial use, including a storage of gasoline orother fuels on the/or adjacent to the subject property?

Oyes ( DNo 0 UnknownHas there ever been an underground storage tank on the subject lands?

Yes G No O Unknown

Has the subject land or any lands within 500 metres ever been used for thestorage/disposal of hazardous materials or waste?

Utes O No 0 UnknownIs there any reason to believe that subject lands have been contaminated by formeruses on the subject lands?

Oyes 0 No 0 Unknown

4. Minimum Distance Separation

Does the proposed variance involve the construction or enlargement of a livestock

facility or manure storage facility? Yes Q No

If answered `yes', further information may be required in order to determine sufficientminimum distance separation.

Page 7 of 15

Page 8: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

North: c 0 ( e

South:

East:

West: C a y

Property Servicing Information

1. Access to subject lands will be gained by:

Provincial HighwayCounty RoadPrivate Road

Other

gTownship Road ( maintained year round) Township Road ( maintained seasonally)

3. Storm Drainage will be provided by:

Municipal Sewers

Ditches

FISwalesOther

Page 8 of 15

Page 9: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Buildings & Structures

Details of the existing and proposed structures on the subject lands ( If additional spaceis required to list structures please attach the information to the application):

Please note, that a plan showing the dimensions of the subject lands and all existingand proposed buildings thereon ( including setbacks to property lines) must be submittedalong with this application form. Refer to Appendix A for additional information.

EIxisting,',WltlingsSrutures Bwidrig 1l Budding 2<; nildCgg 3

Building/ Structure Q 00 -DType:` l K.t Cs Date of Construction: t

L

Ground floor area

5m2):

Gross floor aream2):

Building height: J c

Number of storeys:

Front yard setback

m):

Rear yard setback

m):

Side yard setback

m): r4

Side yard setbackt m);

Page 9 of 15

Page 10: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Proposed

Structure490ildfno' Building 11 Buildiriqa,

Building height:

Number of storeys:

Front yard setback

I , 0 5m):

Rear yard setback

3,(69m):

Side yard setback

m):

Side yard setbackI

m): le?

Planning Policy Framework & Other Approvals

1. Is the subject land currently or has it been the subject of an application for approvalof any of the following:

Plan of Subdivision/ Condominium

ElConsent

F]Minor Variance

ElZoning By- law Amendment

ElMinister's Zoning Order

Official Plan Amendment

Note: If you checked any of the above, please complete the fields below for all pastand concurrent Applications:

cation une

Application Type:

File Number:

Page 10 of 15

Page 11: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Approval Authority:

Land Affected:

Purpose of the Application

Application Two

Applycation Two':Information Filhln AreaBeiow„ ;

Application Type:

File Number:

Approval Authority:

Land Affected:

2. Is the requested variance consistent with the Provincial Policy Statement?

BYes ONo

3. Does the requested variance conform to the Growth Plan for the Greater GoldenHorseshoe?

Oyes C) No

4. Does the requested variance conform to the County of Simcoe Official Plan?

dyes 0No

Page 11 of 15

Page 12: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

5. Is the subject land located within the regulation limits of the Nottawasaga ValleyConservation Authority (NVCA)?

OYes No

Please Note: The Developer is hereby advised that prior to commencing any workwithin the subject lands, the Developer must confirm that sufficient wire -line

communication/ telecommunication infrastructure is currently available within theproposed development to provide communication/ telecommunication service to theproposed development. In the event that such infrastructure is not available, the

Developer is hereby advised that the Developer may be required to pay for theconnection to and/or the extension of the existing communication/ telecommunicationinfrastructure. If the Developer elects not to pay for such connection to and/or extensionof the existing communication/ telecommunication infrastructure, the Developer shall berequired to demonstrate to the municipality that sufficient alternativecommunication/ telecommunication facilities are available within the proposed

development to enable, at a minimum, the effective delivery ofcommunication/ telecommunication services for emergency management services ( i. e. 911 Emergency Services).

Page 12 of 15

Page 13: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Agreement of Owner / Agent

The Owner/Agent hereby agrees that he/ she shall reimburse the Township ofSpringwater on demand for all costs incurred by the Township of Springwater inprocessing this application over and above the application fee, including, but withoutlimiting the foregoing, the costs of planning assessment and planning surveys, legalfees, peer review costs, the costs of servicing notices and advertising, survey fees andengineering fees.

The Owner/Agent hereby authorizes municipal staff, committee members and/or agentsof the municipality ( i. e. engineers) to enter the property for the purposes of performinginspections and the posting of a public notion sign, without further notice, related to theprocessing of this application and fully indemnify the municipality for any and all claimsor damages arising or resulting from such access.

The Owner/Agent hereby provides consent, for the purposes of the Freedom ofInformation and Protection of Privacy Act, to the Township of Springwater to useand disclose personal information to any person or public body that is collected underthe authority of the Planning Act for the purposes of this application.

The Owner/Agent hereby declare that I have read and understand the information setout in this Section of the Application.

r

Date Signature of Owner

Sigiatur6 f Agent

Page 13 of 15

Page 14: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

Declaration

I ( the ®war/Agent) : OOZ( t= k! ir2m 11-7 Cc,,7a kof the Township ofSpringwater (or other) JPe7 c9 of the County of Simcoe

or other) do solemnly declare that all above

statements and contained in all of the exhibits submitted herewith are true, and I make

this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing it has the

same force and effect as if made under oath and by virtue of the "Canada Evidence

Act". z 1 c__r c.-'

Signature of Owner or Agent

Declared before me at:

The Township of Springwater in the County of Simcoe this 1 day of

UUcc Yf1 , 20 - L7— .

Wil

Declared before me at: ( Insert place and full date)

Commissioner of Oaths

Authorization Sophie Christine Boucher, a Commissioner, etc.,

Rovince at Ontario, for the Corporation of the

Authorization of Owner for Agent to Make the Application lownship of Springwater, Expires April 20, 2021

I, t30 (2O Q ; m the owner of the land that is the

subject of this application and I authorize e A,? /0 f i= ' G? k' to

make this application on my behalf, and to provide any of my personal information that

will be included in this application or collected during the processing of the application

under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.

1 ' t u Q

Date Signature of Owner

Page 14 of 15

Page 15: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

V- CaV, 5" C v2Ilk C) -V0 U- e, L000 vi

rLrnvf-Ll1r.- o,i} L D t_ l O

I B u VL, 1 6 I}pJ / Y 6 tn. .... fi T ll'(iJ (.

ov WL %L -<o v oL V ACL n C cl

P 1

t L l.-.. tv i I C.., In. T V 2 I vl 1 L h. Igo7D 1 a X11v ti we L, vhVci e e <!

s V' V L, I, P, a( eves a

vin r,% ` e

e v.

0 10 feVVIS cr,

01-

11 f5 S vL L S Dl L 1'Je iG,

isVq C4 ( , ? V- a b ® vCJ cs t;, LI"

Page 16: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form
Page 17: t2231 - springwater.civicweb.net · Letter of Explanation A cover letter detailing the proposal must accompany the application. it Site Plan/Sketch Appendix A of the Application Form

ki7

1. 33

Gla

f AoE

Pay

E2ET

2G SIR—} S65

P[ 3 5Rj76 — 0415

w

N/ T) 0 20\ E 1. 32

G42

3£ 00 ty