Sxsw edu 2016 slidedeck
Post on 16-Aug-2015
- 1. ABSTINENCE IS ANALOG:TEACHING SAFETECHS #SafeTechs
- 2. TALE OFTHETAPE
- 3. Dr. Stephanie Kelly Assistant Professor at North Carolina A&T University Ph.D. University ofTennessee-Knoxville (2012) Published in journals such as The Journal of Research in Business Education, Communication Education, Business Teacher Education Journal, and CommunicationTeacher Nickname: Hella Kitty Fun Fact: Former professional snail wrangler
- 4. Dr. DavidWesterman Assistant Professor at North Dakota State University Ph.D. Michigan State University (2007) Author of over 25 articles and book chapters on communication technology Co-Author of 2014 book Introduction to Computer- Mediated Communication: A Functional Approach Nickname:The Niagara Falls Nightmare Fun Fact: Former Lynch Hall Heavyweight Champion
- 5. Dr. Nicholas D. Bowman Associate Professor atWestVirginia University Ph.D. Michigan State University (2010) Author of over 50 articles and book chapters Co-Author of 2014 book Introduction to Computer- Mediated Communication: A Functional Approach Veteran of 2015 SXSW .edu Nickname: Nico Suave Fun Fact: Former member of the bandAll-4-One
- 6. IsTechnology.
- 7. What are the positives of using technology in/out of the classroom?
- 8. What are the negatives of using technology in/out of the classroom?
- 9. Does technological abstinence work?
- 10. Avoiding STDs (Socio- Technological Distractions)
- 11. How can we practice safe techs?
View more >