SXSW Best Practices of Virtual Reality in Music
out of 6
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. BEST PRACTICES OF VIRTUAL REALITY IN MUSIC VR by Volt Studios
- 2. Imagine connecting to an audience in a deeper, instantly more communicative way. VR allows music to be complemented with an immersive visual environment that could represent a different experience every time. An artist can share the meaning & inspiration for their music in more ways than concerts, songs, album artwork & videos, and offer more complete representations of their inspiration and vision.. VR OPENS CREATIVE DOORS
- 3. Imagine transporting a new listener to a concert where they really experience what the musician brings to the table. Theyre free to look around, see & hear other fans in the audience, & experience the rhythm of the show. What if a listener could live the music video, or what if they could listen to their favorite song & change the visuals to match their mood, to match what they want to see? The creative possibilities are endless. LIVE EVENTS. MUSIC VIDEOS.
- 4. This SXSW Talk will discuss: The limitations of VR for live recordings Translating the essence of a song through VR Examples and questions to ask yourself to help you determine that unique factors you should focus on in your live concert recording Turning a music video into an Virtual Reality experience Best practices for audio in Virtual Reality Youll be able to take advantage of this new medium and impact your fans in more powerful ways. A PICTURE IS WORTH 1,000 WORDS. AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE IS WORTH MUCH MORE
- 5. HOW CAN YOU CONVEY & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF VR? Let us share with you what we've learned.
- 6. A women-led tech firm pioneering VR. Offices in Austin & Mexico City. Lets meet over a beer at SXSW 2016!
View more >
System Concept of Operations: Standards, Practices and Reality Concept of Operations: Standards, Practices and Reality ... System Definition – Concept of Operations (ConOps) ... • Focused on software
BEST PRACTICES EXCHANGE - PRACTICES EXCHANGE FILMMAKERS’ WORKSHOP ... videotape and digital media •3 dimensional objects ... •SXSW: 4,900 submissions, 293 accepted