successful crowdfunding tips

Click here to load reader

Post on 23-Jan-2018

45 views

Category:

Business

0 download

Embed Size (px)

TRANSCRIPT

  • CrowdfundingTips

  • Talk to the

    Experts

    Dont miss the opportunity to advice from the experts as many crowdfunding services, including Pozible, offers you the opportunity to discuss your project with them. You can ask your query and take feedback and suggestions from them regarding your project.

  • Check out your

    Competitors

    Start doing research for different projects (at least 10) which have similarity to your project. Observe the description, look and feel the features of that project which attracts you and apply in your own that promotes well.

  • Set your Targets to

    Reach your GoalCrowdfund what you actually need dont get greedy. There is every chance you could raise more than your target, but you wont raise anything if you dont meet your target in the first place. According to the Pozible handbook, projects that reach 30% of their target tend to be more successful in more than 90% of cases.

  • Plan a

    Budget

    Try to give your best in delivering rewards and your time to a campaign which can cost money. Set a goal to your targets and it won't all be net income.

  • Get someCreative & UniqueIdeas

    Try to be more creative, collect some unique ideas for your campaign and offer experiences to people which they cant get anywhere else. Keep in mind that you make a list of rewards which makes your project more descriptive and increases its marketability.

    http://blog.givecentral.org/2017/10/10-tips-successful-non-profit-crowdfunding-campaign/

  • A good start always leads to best results. Focus on the first 48 hours of your crowdfunding campaign as they are critical. The launch is the most important thing you need to work on. With kicking off a good start will not only build your momentum but will also help you to stand in a very good stead for the entire campaign.

    Focus on theInitial Phase

  • Use Social Media Strategies for your Campaign

    Make a list of good social media strategies. Only 20% of your posts should directly ask people to donate to your campaign. The remaining 80% should look at more meaningful things such as exciting project news or relevant developments globally with your crowdfunding link at the end. Don't ask people repetitively to pledge to the campaign as it will result to lose interest in people.

    https://www.givecentral.org/location/393

  • Complete yourPromises

    Promises always build your trusts in your customers. Try your best to deliver the rewards youve promised to give. It is mandatory that what they give to us and we return to them at right time. Be honest to them if you are unable to deliver due to some reason, inform them and apologise for the delay.

  • Always save your supporters contact details to stay in contact with them. Also keep them updated about your next coming project. These activities will build a strong relation between you and your supporter.

    StayConnected

  • Always save your supporters contact details to stay in contact with them. Also keep them updated about your next coming project. These activities will build a strong relation between you and your supporter.

    Convert your Supporters intoDonors

    Supporters

    Donors

  • 2 North Riverside Plaza, Suite 1350, Chicago, Illinois 60606

    Website: www.givecentral.org

    Tel. (312) 850-4134

    Email: [email protected]

    https://www.givecentral.org/mailto:[email protected]://www.facebook.com/givecentralhttps://twitter.com/GiveCentralhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/givecentral/https://www.youtube.com/givecentralhttps://plus.google.com/+GiveCentral