submitted by: syed muhammad wajahat ali umair iqbal sheryal memon syed muhammad azhar iqbal...
out of 16
Post on 17-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Submitted BY: Syed Muhammad Wajahat Ali Umair Iqbal Sheryal Memon Syed Muhammad Azhar Iqbal Submitted to: Sir Irfan Hameed
- Slide 2
- Gul Ahmed established in early 1953. Gul Ahmed is one of the leading textile industry in Pakistan. The mill is presently composite on 8 units in Karachi with an installed capacity of approximately 130,296 spindles, 223 wide width air jet looms, and a state of the art wet processing and finishing unit. The management system of Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Ltd. has been assigned and certified as meeting the requirements of SA (social accountability) 8000:2001. Gul Ahmeds fine textile products represent a unique fusion of the century old traditions of the east and the latest textile technology of the west.
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- The story of textiles in the subcontinent is the story of Gul Ahmed. Corporate - Business Activities Textiles In the textile field, activities start from the spinning of cotton as well as man made fibers and extend to weaving, processing and finishing of all types of cotton and blended fabrics, bed linen, home furnishings, garment manufacturing, etc. Management Management of the group is professionally qualified and broadly experienced. The directors have held top positions in various textile bodies, export committees and have also assisted the Government of Pakistan in some of the major trade talks with EC and USA authorities.
- Slide 5
- The Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited. Lahore Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited. All Pakistan Textile Mills Association. Pakistan Cotton Fashion Apparel Manufacturers & Exporters Association. All Pakistan Bed sheets & Upholstery Manufacturers Association. Karachi Cotton Association. Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Karachi. Employees Federation of Pakistan. All Pakistan Textile Processing Mills Association.
- Slide 6
- Gul Ahmed have also some management policies inside the company; Quality Policy Maintenance of Quality Systems on the guidelines of ISO 9000 series of standards. Customer satisfaction through employee participation & innovative technology application. Social Policy Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited has striven to become one of the leading companies to actively participate in the social and economical growth of the country. Enforcement of minimum age of employee of eighteen (18) years without any discrimination. Relaxed environment for employees. Environmental Policy Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited pursue long term corporate objectives towards conservation in the use of electricity, gas and water for setting up an environmental management system. We plan to meet global environmental challenges in all areas. Health and Safety Policy Gul Ahmed has a H&S manual and a permanent committee to ensure safety of staff and workers.
- Slide 7
- Gul Ahmed is a network of composite mills which manufacture goods from yarn to finished products. In order to achieve and maintain high quality control and to retain strict focus on specialization, the production units have been decentralized into the following units: Spinning Units Weaving Pretreatment, Printing, Dyeing, Finishing. Design & Style. Hemming House Hold Textile Quality Control
- Slide 8
- Gul Ahmed's fine textile products represent a unique fusion of the century old traditions of the east and the latest textile technology of the west. The products are; Bed Linen. Curtain. Fabric. Yarn.
- Slide 9
- SWOT Analysis is a Strategic Planning method used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats involved in a business venture.
- Slide 10
- Slide 11
- Fabric Wide range of designs Website Magazines of its collection Its own outlets Strong market penetration policy
- Slide 12
- Designs are easily copied There target market is majorly just confined to the elite or higher class. The prices are higher then their competitors.
- Slide 13
- Gul Ahmed has a great collection of colors and designs in fabric. It has the opportunity to capture the global market. It can open it outlets in other parts of the world and can earn a lot of profit by maintaining its standard.
- Slide 14
- Gul Ahmed has a threat of upcoming designers, who are entering in the market. It becomes difficult for the firm to compete and manage the products. Govt. policies are effecting the firms in many bad ways.
- Slide 15
- GUL AHEMD IS ONE OF THE BEST LEADING INDUSTRY IN THE SECTOR OF TEXTILE. IT HAS TO FACE MANY CHALLENGES REGARDING TEXTILE BY COMPETITORS AND ALSO GOVERNMENT POLICIES.
- Slide 16
View more >