stuffed vine leaves
out of 10
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. STUFFED VINE LEAVES
- 2. INGREDIENS- 500 g. vine leaves 1 zucchini 1 eggplant 2 onions 1 tablespoon tomato paste 1.5 cup rice parsley dill salt 500. 1 1 2 1 1,5 2
- 3. We boil the leaves
- 4. First we wash the rice. Then put it in a bowl with the onions, the zucchini, the eggplant in small pieces. Add the parsley and dill chopped, the salt, the pepper and the tomato paste.
- 5. Then we add oil.
- 6. Fill in the leaves.
- 7. Then wrap.
- 8. Arrange the stuffed cyclically in a saucepan and add into the liquid that has remained in the bowl, some water and little oil.
- 9. At the end we cover with leftover leaves and with a heavy dish.
- 10. Simmer the food for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Before it ends, add the lemon juice.