step by step
Post on 28-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Learning Process
To upload all my work I used Blogger
To edit my images I used
To take all of the images I used a Sony cyber shot DSC-W320...
I put all my work on a PowerPoint then uploaded it to slide share, to upload to Blogger.
2. Firstly I went onto the editing website called www.picnik.com I firstly cropped the image then added black and white this was a faded black and white so that the image would not appear too dark, then I added in a 90s colour which it a brownie colour.
This is when I began the processing of making my front cover on firework this page is 21 cm by 29.7
cm, I then import my image onto the page as the background of my school magazine.
3. I added a black and white effect to the image then, I added a hit of a 1960s colour which is a faded brownie colour.I thought thiswould make the image stand out a little more.I made theedges darktherefore more of a focal point for the students in the image.
4. This is when I began the processing of making my front cover on Fireworks this page is 21 cm by 29.7 cm, I then imported my image onto the page as the background of my school magazine.
5. Original Image
Then I cropped the image
After adding some contrast and editing the final image.
6. My First Draft Of my school magazine, I have white and a brownie coloured image.
7. My final front cover created on fireworks. The colours I have chosen are white, orange and a brownie colour. These are colours which go together well. Ive added orange and white in to make the cover warm as the brownie image is just a little bit dark. I learnt from having just white writing in my draft made it dull so adding the orange made it a little more appealing.
8. Creating my contents page: first draft