step 8 - video music options€¦ · step 11 - part d –extract music from video •why? –if you...
Embed Size (px)
Step 11 - Part D – Extract Music from Video
– If you have music on your video and want to add the music to different slides, that’s why to Extract Music from Video.
– The program is aTube Catcher.
• I showed you before how to download aTubeCatcher. If you have aTube Catcher, open it and go to the 4th page in this PDF file.
• If you don’t have aTube Catcher, go to the next page to download.
aTube Catcher Download.
• Download aTube Catcher from this site http://www.atube.me/video/download.html
• Once you download it, you will see this icon on your desktop.
• Double click on it, to open it.
• Next is what happens.
• You see it open with the features. Next is Convert Videos to mp3.
• Click on Convert videos to mp3 and next is what happens.
• New window opens and click on Add and next is what happens.
• File Explorer opens. Find the video and double click on it or click on it and click on Open. Next is what happens.
• You then see it and then click on the icon on the right of Save To. The reason is to change the folder, which is next.
• If you had added folders in Step 3 in the first course or this course, you may want to change the folder in aTube Catcher to the Music folder that you added under Kingsoft folder in Documents.
• The other option is find another folder or add a New folder.
• I decided to add a new folder.
• Next is what happens when you click on the Icon right of Save To.
• New window opens and find the folder or Make New Folder. Once complete, click on OK. Next is a sample.
• You see the new folder and then click on Convert. Next is what happens.
• It then it is in process. Once complete you see 100%.
• Then click on folder and click on Open Folder and next is what happens.
• File Explorer opens and you see the music. Step 6 shows you how to add music as we did before. This is the End of Step 11 – Part D.