spanish love words by: devin and camron. spanish has two verbs that express love: amar andquerer....
out of 7
Post on 22-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Spanish love words By: Devin and Camron
- Slide 2
- Spanish has two verbs that express love: amar andquerer. Generally speaking, amar is stronger and you will probably only use it with your spouse or with whomever you are romantically involved. Querer is more affectionate and less passionate. You can use it with your friends and family.
- Slide 3
- How to Say "Sweetheart" in Spanish In English we call our loved ones "dear", "honey" or "sweetheart". Here are Spanish words you can use to express the same idea.
- Slide 4
- cario - dear mi amor - my love mi vida - my life corazn - heart
- Slide 5
- guapa/guapo - gorgeous bonita - pretty novia/novio - girlfriend/boyfriend esposa/marido - wife/husband
- Slide 6
- Now that you know how to address your loved ones, you will need a few handy phrases to make them feel special.
- Slide 7
- I love you - te quiero, te amo you're beautiful - eres muy bonita you're handsome - eres guapo I'm crazy about you - estoy loco por ti you drive me crazy - me vuelves loco you are very sexy - eres muy sensual, eres muy sexy you have a great body - tienes un magnfico cuerpo you have a beautiful smile - tu sonrisa es bonita I need you - te necesito I want you - te deseo I can't live without you - no quiero vivir sin ti kiss me - bsame hug me - abrzame I miss you - te extrao, te echo de menos
View more >