Spanish love words By: Devin and Camron. Spanish has two verbs that express love: amar andquerer. Generally speaking, amar is stronger and you will probably.
Post on 22-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Spanish love words By: Devin and Camron
- Slide 2
- Spanish has two verbs that express love: amar andquerer. Generally speaking, amar is stronger and you will probably only use it with your spouse or with whomever you are romantically involved. Querer is more affectionate and less passionate. You can use it with your friends and family.
- Slide 3
- How to Say "Sweetheart" in Spanish In English we call our loved ones "dear", "honey" or "sweetheart". Here are Spanish words you can use to express the same idea.
- Slide 4
- cario - dear mi amor - my love mi vida - my life corazn - heart
- Slide 5
- guapa/guapo - gorgeous bonita - pretty novia/novio - girlfriend/boyfriend esposa/marido - wife/husband
- Slide 6
- Now that you know how to address your loved ones, you will need a few handy phrases to make them feel special.
- Slide 7
- I love you - te quiero, te amo you're beautiful - eres muy bonita you're handsome - eres guapo I'm crazy about you - estoy loco por ti you drive me crazy - me vuelves loco you are very sexy - eres muy sensual, eres muy sexy you have a great body - tienes un magnfico cuerpo you have a beautiful smile - tu sonrisa es bonita I need you - te necesito I want you - te deseo I can't live without you - no quiero vivir sin ti kiss me - bsame hug me - abrzame I miss you - te extrao, te echo de menos
View more >
Saber & Conocer. In Spanish, there are two verbs that express the idea “to know.” These two verbs are “saber” and “conocer.” The verb you choose depends.
Moved by love. growing love Philippians 1:9-10 (MSG) ‘And this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well.
Choose wisely. “Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow.” “Do what you love, because that is what you will do well in.” “Do what you love, and you will.
Identifying Verbs Spanish. Spanish Verbs Welcome to Spanish 1010! I hope you enjoy your time in class. This introductory presentation will review two.
200 Spanish Verbs (English And Spanish Edition) By ?· List #1 of Spanish verbs with English translation…
“saber” or “conocer” In Spanish, there are two verbs that express the idea "to know." These two verbs are "saber" and "conocer." The verb you choose depends.
Saber vs Conocer In Spanish, there are two verbs that express the idea "to know." These two verbs are "saber" and "conocer." The verb you choose depends.
Project: Why Study Spanish? - Communications High learn Spanish : Why Study Spanish? You will write an essay of at least 200 words in English explaining why learning Spanish is important and ... Reasons why speaking Spanish ...