Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. People Say the Damnedest Things (On Social Media)
- 2. From celebrity faux-pas, to criminal accusations, internal monologues are becoming public fodder in social media. This panel of experts from varied industries will analyze recent cases of verbal diarrhea (made public on social media) and the hot water the spouters have gotten into because of it.
- 3. Stephanie Shkolnik Director, Social Media Digitaria Harrison Boyd Manager Marketing Services San Diego Padres David Branfman IP and Information Law Moderator
- 4. Why are the police setting up camp on Facebook?
- 5. Is the MLB listening to their emboldened fans on social?
- 6. Do players receive any training on how to determine who is baiting them in social media?
- 7. Who are the people in your neighborhood?
- 8. Can the likes of Justin Bieber be stopped?