Social Media Strategy - Part 2
out of 41
Post on 25-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONSocial Media Strategy - Part 2
- 1. WHY VIDEO/PHOTO SHARING? Bandwidth Space Everyones Doing It Social Sharing SEO Value Capture Experience/Showcase Value Demonstrate Expertise
- 2. EVENTSWHAT VIDEOS TO INTERVIEWS SHARE? PROMOTIONAL UNIQUENESS
- 3. THE MOST OVERLOOKED UNDERUSED MISUNDERSTOOD FEATURE OFVIDEO/PHOTO SHARING?
- 4. CONTENT ISKING!
- 5. BEYOND VIDEO/PHOTO,THERE IS A WORLD OF USER-GENERATED CONTENT TO BE PUBLISHED! 3 REASONS TO ACT LIKE A PUBLISHER! Social Sharing SEO Value Demonstrate Expertise
- 6. 2 EASY & FREE WAYS TO PUBLISH YOUR CONTENT PRESENTATIONS: Scribd, Slideshare PRESS RELEASES: PRLog.com, Pitch Engine, etc...
- 7. FEATURES OF SLIDESHARE THAT I LIKE: SHOWCASE EXPERTISE SYNC WITH LINKEDIN SHARING IT
- 8. SYNC TO:
- 9. 2 EASY & FREE WAYS TO PUBLISH YOUR CONTENT PRESENTATIONS: Scribd, Slideshare PRESS RELEASES: PRLog.com, Pitch Engine, PRWeb, etc...
- 10. PRESS RELEASES(They are not what you think they are) FEED GOOGLE . BE FOUND
- 11. MEDIA ATTENTION IS GREAT. big news splash can provide a big boost for a A specific event Influential as long as your audience is paying attention to it
- 12. CONSISTENT SEARCH ENGINE ATTENTIONis also great (and maybe easier to get). Significant when your audience discovers it during their own search (organic influence) Your target market discovers you because they were searching on a need they articulated and Google finds a solution that mentions your name
- 13. you want to reach Do your buyers directly? you want to drive Do traffic to your Web site? you want to achieve Do high rankings on the search engines? you want to attract Do buyers who are looking for what you have to offer? you want to compete Do more effectively?
- 14. OLD: push news to the press to get them to write about you Now . . . press releases are really not press releases anymore!
- 15. NEW: PROVIDE HIGH-VALUE, KEYWORD-RICH, RELEV ANT CONTENTTHAT YOUR TARGET MARKET WILL FIND WHEN THEY ARE SEARCHING ONLINE Reach buyers DIRECTLY!
- 16. Your primary audience is no longer just a handful of journalists. Your audience is millions of people with Internet connectionsand access to search engines, RSS readers and social bookmarking services.
- 17. THE WEB IS A BOOK OF PAGES . . . HOW MANY TALK ABOUT YOU?
- 18. Every feasible news item isnewsworthy because it creates a page to feed the beast! Every story SHOULD NET 3 angles
- 19. Instead of just targeting and begging a handful of journalists,create online press releases that appeal directly to your buyers. TIP: make them high-value Keyword-rich and relevant!
- 20. Create links in releases to drive potential customers to specific pages on your Web site.
- 21. INCLUDE ACTION STEPSdoes your release Always promote youor does it provide relevant content to your audience?
- 22. ONLINE PRESS RELEASES DISTRIBUTED to GOOGLE NEWS! FEED GOOGLE . BE FOUND
- 23. aaaaaa
- 24. Related to Social Publishing: SHOWCASING OTHER PEOPLES CONTENTSOCIAL BOOKMARKING Technorati (blogs) Delicious StumbleUpon Digg
- 25. SOCIAL NETWORKING:
- 26. TWITTER Search/Research News/Networking 3rd Party Management
- 27. LINKEDIN Networking a IMPORT SLIDESHARE Showcasing Ask/Answer a IMPORT WORDPRESS Recommendations
- 28. 3 WAYS TO ENGAGE WITH PERSONAL PROFILE GROUPS PAGES
- 29. CUSTOMIZE! OPTIMIZE!http://www.facebook.com/pages/Temple-TX/Western-Hills-Church-of-Christ/67829916998facebook.com/westernhillschurch
- 30. HUB EDUCATE WHEN IT COMES LEAD/INSPIRETO SOCIAL MEDIA . . . PROMOTEWHAT DO I SAY? EXPAND YOUR REACH RELATE
View more >