social media bootcamp - linkedin
Post on 09-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1.Social MediaBOOT CAMP Segment 3
2. Game Plan Road Map to Success
- Social Network Game Plan
- (1) Hour
- Social Media 101 Overview
- Compound Leverage
- Opportunistic Positioning
- Goal Setting
- Building a Campaign
- (3) Hours
- Facebook Profile Makeover
- Facebook Lead Acceleration
- LinkedIN Profile Makeover
- LinkedIN Lead Acceleration
3. Free Stuff!
- You Tube - Video
- Snapfish Shutterfly -flickr
- Please Log into LinkedIN Now
6. LinkedIN Your Reach 7. LinkedIN- Your Reach 8. 9. 10. 11. Decide! 12. Self Accountability 13. Profile Tune Up A Goal! THE GOAL! Generate Business! 14. 15. 16. Profile Tune Up 17. Create Relevancy! Profile Tune Up 18. 19. Profile Settings - Allows you to manage profile information, profile photo visibility, public profile information, status visibility and member feed visibility.1.Email Notifications- Allows you to manage contact settings, how you want to receive messages, notifications and invitations.2.HomePage Settings- Allows you to manage network updates and news on yourhomepage.3.RSS Settings- Allows you to enable or disable your private RSS feeds.4.Groups- Allows you to control invitations from groups.5.Personal Information- Allows you to manage your name, location, display name, account holder icon settings, email addresses, passwords and a link to close your account.6.Privacy Settings- Allows you to manage settings for research surveys, connections list visibility, profile views, turn on/off ability to see another members profile picture, profile and status updates, service provider directory, partner advertising, and authorized applications.7.My Network- Allows you to tell us how you want to use your LinkedIn network. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. Improve Your Google Page Rank Contact Settings 29. Adding Connections 30. Adding Connections BATCH THEM! Dont Get Punished! 31. Adding Connections 32. Adding Connections 33. Adding Connections 34. Adding Connections Be Polite Take Time to Connect! 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. Removing Connections! Connections will not be notified that they have been removed from your connections list.They will be added to your list of Imported Contacts just in case you want to re-invite them at a later date.Only the member that breaks the connection can re-initiate that connection. 40. References and Blind Reverse 41. Lets find someone to recommend 42.
- Why get recommended?
- It helps you hire and get hired
- It helps connect to customers and partners
- It builds your brand and reputation
- It makes your network more valuable- score
- Who should recommend you?
- Former managers
- Colleagues and co-workers
- Customers and clients
- Business partners
- Where are recommendations found?
- Your comment is listed in your profile under the Recommendations tab.
- Recommendations you receive are listed under Recommendations For at the bottom of the Experience section.
- Used by LinkedIN Search
Make a Recommendation 43. 44. 45. LinkedIN- Finding VITO 46. LinkedIN- Finding VITO 47. LinkedIN- Finding VITO Lets Do It! Your note to VITO will be sent onceBob makes the intro 48. The Blind Reverse 49.
- Group Diving
50. Finding Groups 51. 52. 53. Finding Your Target in Groups Find Relevant Discussions 54. Finding Your Target in Groups 55. 56. Be The Expert 57. 58. Strategic Search 59. 60. 61. 62. Events 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 1. Please mark that you are attending 68. Why are you going what will people get from this event? 69. Why are you going what will people get from this event? 70. 71. 72. Social Launch - SAMPLE Integrated Sample 73. Weekly Schedule - SAMPLE Its all about .What we do 74. Next Steps
- Remember there will be coaching sessions
- Book a meeting right now with your team!
- Create a plan and make a system that works
- Fix Your Profiles ASAP
- Start Reaching Out
- Be Active!
- Bonus Session How to Build A Fan Page
75. Lets Connect!
- FOLLOW THROUGH!