snsd ppt 101 4 biz
Post on 20-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONAfter going through this power point presentation you WILL have a good idea on where social networking for business is headed.
- 1. Social Networking 101 for Business
- Doing Business in the Digital Age Through Social Networking
- By Justin French CEO & Keith Tacla VP
2. 1 st - Why did you request us to come here today? Write down 1 or 2 things you wish to gain from this presentation and we will answer 3. What is the #1 Failure of Online Marketing?
- Not the Right Person
- No Plan (Fail to Plan vs. Plan to Fail)
- No Strategy (Overall Picture)
- Too New (Too Uncomfortable)
- Not Big Enough Budget
4. 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Working with an Internet Marketing Consultant
- 1. Do you have the Time to learn?
- 2. Do you have a desire to dominate your niche market?
- 3. Do you have a willingness to succeed?
- 4. Do you see the value in having an on-line presence?
- 5. Want to gain first mover advantage in your market?
- 6. Do you have the time to dedicate to marketing your company on-line or do you want our TEAM of consultants to do it for you?
- 7. How much is NOT having a strong on-line presence is costing your business?
- 8. Are you still trying traditional marketing approaches like direct mail/ telemarketing that are producing diminishing returns?
- 9. Is what you are currently doing with social networking & social media working for your business?
- 10. Do you have someone at your company ready to work with us or do you want to out-source this campaign to our on-line business development team?
5. What Challenges?
- Ill try to address in the hour, if not, we can schedule a 1 on 1 brainstorming session
- Be Aware- Social Media 4 Business is New (No One Knows it All)- months /years not days
- How Much is NOT Having a Social Media Marketing Strategy Costing You?
- Do you know your Competitors Online?
- Have you given up trying to deal with the problem?
6. Then (20 thCentury Marketing) 7. Now (21 stCentury Marketing) 8. The Sales Pipeline for 21 stCentury 9. Business Problem
- 80% of websites dont generate traffic.
- Businesses are frustrated with web designers charging 5K-20K for a website with NO strategy.
- Marketing Departments dont know IT or Sales people dont know marketing/ IT, etc. HUGE disconnect among departments.
- Companies Dont have time to do internet marketing/ dont even understand it!
- Time = Money
10. The FUTURE of Marketing & Business Development= E-Marketing or Social Marketing Internet Marketing Strategies for Business Mission: We consult and educate our executive level clients how to form a strategy using social media and social networking sites to increase traffic to company websites which in turn increase sales 11. Are There People Even Online?
- Internet Usage in United States
- United States Population: 303,824,646
- Internet Usage: 220,141,969
- Penetration rate: 72.5%
- Growth from 2000-2008: 130.9%
12. Presidential Election
- Obama has 380% more supporters than McCain
- Obama has 380% more supporters than McCain
- Obama: @barackobama had 112,474 followers
- McCain: @JohnMcCainhad 4,603 followers
- Obama has 240 times more followers than McCain
- Video Program
- Obama had 403% more subscribers than McCain
- Obama had 905% more viewers than McCain
13. SNSDs View of The Web What part of the internet puzzle do you need help with? Most important 14. Case Studies(9 month process)
- Company A, losing online sales to competitor, spent 1000$/ month, increased traffic 27%, increased website ranking, increased brand/exposure and sales.(joint partnership)
- Company B spent 4000$/month, increased traffic 71%, increased website ranking, increased brand/exposure and sales.(100% out-sourced)
- Quarterly reviews/reports/ measurements.
15. Internet MarketingPlan For Your Company:
- 1. Ask a Question-what goals are you trying to achieve with your on-line marketing efforts? On-line branding, customer service, online PR, increase traffic, increased visibility, increase website ranking, better conversion, marketing a new product or service.
- 2. Do Background Research-we research your competition, identify what keywords are best to use, and formulate anonline marketing strategy / plan tailored around your particular business model (this can NOT be a one size fits all approach to on line marketing!)
- 3. Construct a Hypothesis-based on our research/ assessment- we hope to achieve these types of results with this on-line marketing campaign
16. Internet Marketing Plan Cont.
- 4. Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment-we will assign the right team,implement the strategy , and market test and confirm our on-line marketing campaign (either 100% outsourced or a joint effort (best results are achieved with a joint effort- we do training, coaching, andeducational instructionon who does what in the on-line marketing strategy)
- 5. Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion-quarterly reports using analytics, benchmarks, deliverables, goals met, and other ROI measurements compared to alternative marketing efforts
- 6. Communicate Your Results-we will report to the executive team what results were achieved, areas we suggest for improvement, and best approaches moving forward.
- We work in these 4 capacities: Hourly Consulting Monthly Retainer Per Project Basis Monthly Subscription
17. We help with
- Strategy Building
18. Ready for the FAST TRACK?
- Schedule In-Depth Assessment
- Well help Develop a CUSTOM On-line Marketing Strategy for your Business.
- Not every Business is a good fit.Let us help you Identify whether your Business will Benefit.
- Schedule some Twitter Training/ Linked-in Training?
- Sign up for a FREE white paper.
- Hourly consulting from an Internet Marketing Strategist.