Six pictures to change your perception (Bunra Hun, Cambodia)
Post on 27-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
1. Your mistake 3. Impact of Individualization on an organization(Schein, 1968) LowIndividualization High Socialization High Conformity Creative Individualism Isolation Rebellion 4. Known of selfUnknown of self Johari Window Known of others Unknown of others (Revelation)(Feedback)SharingDark Hidden Blind Free 5. Individual Level(Coming together is a beginning) Group Level(Keeping together is process) Organization Systems Level(Working together is success) 7. Six pictures to change your perception
- You must drop your mistake.
- You must share your knowledge and experience.
- You must implement like the Individualization on an organization of Schein, 1968).
- You must increase your work level from Individual Level, Group Level until Organization Systems Level.
- Everybody always thinks about only a small black point of others' so many activities.